a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-01 02:57:40

karltown_veteran

To Martha Etemandi, From Javier Etemandi

Red hair, brown eyes - five
Freckles like fiery comets - seven
I think I love you - five

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#2 2018-12-01 06:49:27

GiantReaver

Re: To Martha Etemandi, From Javier Etemandi

Is this a love letter for an RPG you did with someone in game? CUTE! big_smile

You know that it's me when I say HAIL AINZ! Look for me in mobile as well! smile

#3 2018-12-01 14:14:55

karltown_veteran

It is, yeah! I was always composing haikus for her. When I recited a goose one, she blushed and I blushed back. She died from the famine and I was killed by a boar shortly after. We were old and gray, though.

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#4 2018-12-01 14:45:58

Ellesanna

Hi yeah this is your aunt Rider Etemandi. I'm totally ok with people rping and having fun but next time, please try and help the town a little more instead of staring at a goose dropping pick-up lines. We were having a massive population boom and a food shortage and needed all hands on deck, as the saying goes, and not another mouth to feed not helping. If you had helped us try and gather food or even at least tend the berry farm while spouting off pick up lines I wouldn't have cared.

#5 2018-12-01 17:12:04

Catfive

Ellesanna wrote:

Hi yeah this is your aunt Rider Etemandi. I'm totally ok with people rping and having fun but next time, please try and help the town a little more instead of staring at a goose dropping pick-up lines. We were having a massive population boom and a food shortage and needed all hands on deck, as the saying goes, and not another mouth to feed not helping. If you had helped us try and gather food or even at least tend the berry farm while spouting off pick up lines I wouldn't have cared.

This wasn't the town with 9 fertile females was it? I /die as soon as i saw the number big_smile

#6 2018-12-01 18:43:28

Ellesanna

Catfive wrote:

This wasn't the town with 9 fertile females was it? I /die as soon as i saw the number big_smile

Probably. Me and my sister kept popping out girls who were new and things quickly spiraled out of hand.

#7 2018-12-01 20:47:25

karltown_veteran

I did show someone how to cook plates and bowls... and I made omelets, and tended the farm. But you're right, sorry.

#8 2018-12-02 00:59:27

Ellesanna

karltown_veteran wrote:

I did show someone how to cook plates and bowls... and I made omelets, and tended the farm. But you're right, sorry.

All I know is that everytime I saw you (which was alot) you weren't doing much and the last half of my lifetime you were literally just standing in front of a goose pond spouting pickup lines at a goose. Maybe you did do some stuff- in which case I retract my previously made statement of you doing absolutely nothing- but our village was in great trouble and it seemed that most of which you did was rp, which again isn't in itself bad and I normally encourage, when it would've been greatly appreciated that you instead got your rear into top gear.
That's it. Nothing personal, I don't dislike you as a person or player nor I'm I saying you're a bad person or player. This isn't an attack against your character.

Board footer