You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-27 21:42:02

Porthos
Website

#2 2018-11-27 23:42:17

Rebel

Re: Too late, I'm dead.

happens all the time XD

Although you were 57 so it was probs a waste to heal you anyway.

#3 2018-11-28 15:28:59

lowdt

sad

#4 2018-11-28 22:13:29

gabal

I once tried to give first aid lessons to the new players. I volunteered to be a stabbing victim and... I died before they patched me up.

In a hindsight we should have explained theory first before the actual stabbing and designated who would be the one to patch me up.

So, I died in pursuit of greater knowledge. I will probably use this story next time somebody complains on steam forums how veterans don't teach new players nothing.

Last edited by gabal (2018-11-28 22:14:27)

#5 2018-11-28 22:50:57

Porthos
Website

gabal wrote:

I once tried to give first aid lessons to the new players. I volunteered to be a stabbing victim and... I died before they patched me up.

In a hindsight we should have explained theory first before the actual stabbing and designated who would be the one to patch me up.

This made me laugh! big_smile

#6 2018-11-29 01:21:58

Rebel

gabal wrote:

So, I died in pursuit of greater knowledge. I will probably use this story next time somebody complains on steam forums how veterans don't teach new players nothing.

yeah i have literally done the same thing XD

I now get someone else to stab another person and then do the healing myself and get people to watch, especially for Arrow wounds.

#7 2018-11-30 18:35:34

Porthos
Website

Rebel wrote:
gabal wrote:

yeah i have literally done the same thing XD

I now get someone else to stab another person and then do the healing myself and get people to watch, especially for Arrow wounds.

Nice one, Rebel. smile

#8 2018-12-01 02:25:55

GreatShawn

Wow, that was a pain to watch.

#9 2018-12-01 22:52:55

Tea

I made pads because there was a domestic boar killing all those brave people attempting to kill that beast. I've made a full bowl of pads and went to the pen where the animal was.

Unfortunately I got hit and went to the place where the pads where. I tried telling people to use the pads and the needle but no one did anything. Some lady came around and hid the bowl with her big freaking head.

The conversation went something like this :

"Oh no ! We really need pads."

"We have pads !"

"We really need to kill that boar"

"Use the pads ! Move !"

"Where are the pads ?"

"Behind you !! MOVE !"

You died.

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#10 2018-12-02 19:01:52

wolfgang

Tea wrote:

The conversation went something like this :

"Oh no ! We really need pads."

"We have pads !"

"We really need to kill that boar"

"Use the pads ! Move !"

"Where are the pads ?"

"Behind you !! MOVE !"

You died.

I have died more than once to situations like this. I wonder how hard it would be to mod the game so that items show over the character instead of under and are pickupable. Although it might then make it impossible to feed someone who is on an item tile.

Board footer