One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-24 00:17:18

Peeb7704

Bear Attack and Pie Making Story of Aya

I was Aya (No last name) an old lady who had worked as a pie maker for most of my life. I had one kid right when our town needed food. We had tons of meat but no pie maker. So I took the job and made lots of pies. I noticed that are town was starting to thrive and lots of people had to care for babies. So I delivered pie to them. As time went on a kid asked if they could take on my job of pie making. So I let them because old age was getting me. But just then someone had led a bear to our town. I shot it with arrow but I only had one   arrow. Few people were already bit so I tried to help them but then I got bit and died. I hope you guys Enjoyed my pies and story. Also I was Beatrice Learner who in all honest lived a too simply life of picking bananas and raising lots of peoples kids.

"Stay Healthy bros" I say as I walk into a unseen snake... (Notable lives, Lauren, Sunny Hunt II, Broox... but the most notable lives were Emily Earthman, Beatrice Learner, and Aya, These people raised lots of different kids, saved farms, killed greifers, made pies, or helped the hurt/sickly.

#2 2018-11-24 01:23:59

Silvah

Re: Bear Attack and Pie Making Story of Aya

Hey, I was the kid that took over the pie making, called Miranda. Thanks for saving me from the bear! I had a boy called Tom who helped me cook pies all my life. He then took over after I died. It was a good life!

#3 2018-11-24 01:26:59

Koloss_von_Styx

Hi, just maked an account to tell you that I just played as one of your siblings right now. I was "Chinmayi Learner". Sadly, i think your lineage has a hard time right now. I made some medic support, but there have been a lot of murder lately.

#4 2018-11-24 01:32:24

Peeb7704

I just looked and I think they died out and thank you guys for helping out and keeping our town alive.

"Stay Healthy bros" I say as I walk into a unseen snake... (Notable lives, Lauren, Sunny Hunt II, Broox... but the most notable lives were Emily Earthman, Beatrice Learner, and Aya, These people raised lots of different kids, saved farms, killed greifers, made pies, or helped the hurt/sickly.

#5 2018-11-24 01:40:44

Koloss_von_Styx

Fun fact: we had a lot of murder. So people saved the knifes. The murderers started to use bows. I tried to play medic, but i couldn't help because i lacked of a knife. In the end i starved trying.

I think it is funny how the try to save people can actually kill big_smile

#6 2018-11-24 02:52:09

Peeb7704

I used the knife for bread and I did't witness any death when I was alive or maybe I was to busy making bread and pies...

Last edited by Peeb7704 (2018-11-24 02:52:44)

#7 2018-11-24 16:50:17

Catfive

Koloss_von_Styx wrote:

Fun fact: we had a lot of murder. So people saved the knifes. The murderers started to use bows. I tried to play medic, but i couldn't help because i lacked of a knife. In the end i starved trying.

I think it is funny how the try to save people can actually kill big_smile

Used your curses I hope?

#8 2018-11-24 20:47:58

Koloss_von_Styx

Of course i used it. A bit just because I like the sound of it.

@Peeb7704: I was your great great grandchild. So i doubt you were around big_smile

#9 2018-11-24 21:03:59

Peeb7704

lol ok thats what I figured but I wish I could have been born back in the family. It was (or at least when I was around) a nice little place.

#10 2018-11-24 23:46:07

Koloss_von_Styx

Yeah when I was born it still was it. Except a few sheep escaped. I think it was kind of an actual roleplay going on, I heard a story about gold and the efford to find it. Or "I didn't expect gold killing so many." But sadly, I wasn't there to get the full story.

Board footer