One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-21 15:40:46

Elsayal

The best story I had, from around 50 days ago. Were you there too ?

A long long time ago,

I was born from a bitten woman, by a snake I guess. She couldn't take me to the farm, but my uncle was around, picking me up and giving me a berries just a second before i starve. He took care of me, feeding me, telling me to "Stay alive at any cost" : I was the last lil girl, alone with my dear uncle.

He was old already, and forged until a very old age, dying doing it. His happiness could be seen by his haste to forge things, making mistakes all the way until he died, leaving me alone..

A few years later, a girl come, then another, and another, I had four girls !
I told all of my sad childhood story, with my mum being bite with me on the ground, fighting for life, helped by my uncle.

The time passed quickly, and I was around 35 when one of my daughter shot me in the heart with an arrow.

Her first answer to my "Why ?" question was "I had to", but maybe it was indeed some other intended story that she had to told me about before shooting, who knows ?
Anyway, she could be inexperienced with a bow. And then stand with "It was an accident". Before dying, I had time to answer : "I believe you", remembering my uncle, and the necessity to grow up, make this place live, at any coste, from my mum death to mine. I was thinking that another answer could have broke all the camp appart, even if I had a big doubt regarding it.

If you where there, please give me ideas of what happen to you.

"I go"
"find"
"iron"

#2 2018-11-21 22:36:27

Elsayal

Re: The best story I had, from around 50 days ago. Were you there too ?

Well maybe it was just 20 days ago big_smile
Time is going so fast  !

"I go"
"find"
"iron"

Board footer