One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-21 12:41:25

Carrot-Seedling

Bliss and Bless

My cursed family

Bliss was a normal boy until he fell in love.

Someone named Bless caught her eye. She was one of few girls left in town. Bliss wanted to do something for Bless. And when he found a gold ingot, he made it into a crown for her.
The crown was taken by a boy named Messi. Messi carried around two arrows and knew where every bow was. Bliss was dismayed. That crown wasn't for a bloodthirsty middle age man. It was for Bless and her children.

After that, Bliss lived a normal (ish) life, finding bananas and writing a poem about gold to throw a few hints.

When Bliss turned 25, the crown was passed on to Grace, one of Bless' kids. Grace started nice, but as she grew older, she got meaner and meaner. When Bliss told Grace and Messi that he wanted the crown returned to Bless, they got mad. Bliss ended up hiding behind a rubber tree, eating nearby bananas he stored for that reason. A while later, he retuned to town with more bananas. He was chased again, but he had enough time to type "Bless, they'll kill me! I always loved you!"

At an old age, Grace died, and Bliss tried to hide the crown, but he was found out. Messi didn't want to shoot him. They were both old.

"I'll find your bones, Knife."
"Or, maybe you won't."

Bliss ran, ran far away into a savanna. He starved to death with a tribute on his lips.

You have now laid eyes upon the one and only Raidan Allcock on the leaderboards. tongue

Board footer