One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-21 07:21:52

denriguez

Baskets disappearing with yellow fever?

I lived a life today when I was a naked pseudo-eve exploring the new terrain, looking to stumble upon a better civ than the one I was born into. I wound up catching yellow fever like four times that life, and eventually died from it. Obviously when you get yellow fever you drop whatever item you were holding; however, two times I caught yellow fever while carrying a basket, and both time the basket straight up disappeared. No sign of it anywhere. The first time I thought it was dropped behind a tree or something, but the second time I was pretty well out in the open--that basket was *gone*.

Anyone else experienced this?

#2 2018-11-21 08:01:58

Milke

Re: Baskets disappearing with yellow fever?

Are you using any FOV mods? Due to what I assume is server latency I've seen items dropped due to yellow fever ending up quite a way's away from where I should have dropped it, maybe even ten tiles or more. It could be the case that your basket dropped far out of view.

#3 2018-11-21 17:44:09

Catfive

Milke wrote:

Are you using any FOV mods? Due to what I assume is server latency I've seen items dropped due to yellow fever ending up quite a way's away from where I should have dropped it, maybe even ten tiles or more. It could be the case that your basket dropped far out of view.

This is the answer. I twice dropped basket and found it 3 tiles from where I expected behind a tree or better yet, behind another tree which had mosquitos hiding behind it too!

#4 2018-11-22 01:01:38

denriguez

Ah, yes, that's it then. But they must've been tossed *really* far out of view, because I never found either of them.

Board footer