One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-19 23:45:06

Catfive

Lilou, great work

With Lilou's help we just turned a town around from berryies and the occasional pie to include stew farms, sheep, carrots, compost, all tools, deep wells and buckets enough. Very satisfying and it wouldn't have happened tyvm, great to meet you and thanks for looking after my abandoned nub kids wink

I needed a selfish night just making sure the processes were all running, this was just that to me. I didn't meet anyone in that life who ruffled my feathers and with Lilou's help we got tons done in 1 gen smile

NB there was an older guy before me who'd been trying to do the same pretty much on his own until we arrived. I saw him working like a demon and when he asked 'anyone here not noobs' I and Lilou both replied Yes! the 'oh thank god' must have been amongst his last words. I forgot your name old fellah but great work, you must have been going crazy and yet I still saw you trying to teach them basics smile

Last edited by Catfive (2018-11-19 23:45:27)

#2 2018-11-20 10:55:02

lowdt

Re: Lilou, great work

Well.. it got electrolites °.)

#3 2018-11-20 21:00:03

AlanB

Catfive wrote:

With Lilou's help we just turned a town around from berryies and the occasional pie to include stew farms, sheep, carrots, compost, all tools, deep wells and buckets enough. Very satisfying and it wouldn't have happened tyvm, great to meet you and thanks for looking after my abandoned nub kids wink

I needed a selfish night just making sure the processes were all running, this was just that to me. I didn't meet anyone in that life who ruffled my feathers and with Lilou's help we got tons done in 1 gen smile

NB there was an older guy before me who'd been trying to do the same pretty much on his own until we arrived. I saw him working like a demon and when he asked 'anyone here not noobs' I and Lilou both replied Yes! the 'oh thank god' must have been amongst his last words. I forgot your name old fellah but great work, you must have been going crazy and yet I still saw you trying to teach them basics smile

Think about it like this: if it hadn't been for them 'newbs' you'd never have that awesome experience with Lilou.

#4 2018-11-20 23:20:30

Catfive

I'm only playing so much because those nubs are here. Trying to speed up the process until they are useful again. I want them here, I've said the same all through this. I like fixing broken things wink

Board footer