One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-19 18:37:55

Etem

I want to tell you a story

I born as Eve named myself Weak (aka weakland), and after a boy i gave a birth to a Hope we made simple camp with nice farm as we were close to a water and soil...
After 60 years i died to an old age as normal people do, I gave everything I could; so this camp could have more generations.

9nKNzl8.png

And here comes a turn, after a little time I spawnd as Eve in my old camp:

G9sxkV0.jpg

There was my Great Great Great Granddaughter Smaran with her mom that cursed me instantly for staying in warm spot, well there could only be one thing i could do:

nxWyu2V.png

Made a bow and killed her mother and made smaran starve as she chased me for my bow (well cus i made this camp i knew where there is no food )

What other thing I could do? They cursed me for nothing, had to repay somehow.

#2 2018-11-19 18:51:05

Aurora Aurora

Re: I want to tell you a story

NOW THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#3 2018-11-19 19:43:06

MultiLife

Was there just now, almost killed someone with the bow. Hid it though.
But yeah if I work my ass off and get messed with and sassed at, I am not afraid to shoot. I would've lived, easy.
Was very, very close, but let it slide in the end (a kid was playing a role of sorts, like some spoiled brat kid, messing my omelette cooking and taunting me to kill her, her mom "joking" with 'non RP fag' and blaming a "fight" on me, her newborn going "gay"... do these guys deserve to live off from my work? All this food I prepared?).

Thank god Lady was there to keep me sane. And some old guy newbie I taught how to bake. My tolerance for others being a nuisance is hair thin nowadays. Not that I'm mad, I'm just so over those. Is it too much to ask to be nice? What good is it to try and get on others' nerves? Sad people.

Anyways I made pies and tools with the metals we had. No file yet though.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#4 2018-11-19 23:50:18

Catfive

MultiLife wrote:

Was there just now, almost killed someone with the bow. Hid it though.
But yeah if I work my ass off and get messed with and sassed at, I am not afraid to shoot. I would've lived, easy.
Was very, very close, but let it slide in the end (a kid was playing a role of sorts, like some spoiled brat kid, messing my omelette cooking and taunting me to kill her, her mom "joking" with 'non RP fag' and blaming a "fight" on me, her newborn going "gay"... do these guys deserve to live off from my work? All this food I prepared?).

Thank god Lady was there to keep me sane. And some old guy newbie I taught how to bake. My tolerance for others being a nuisance is hair thin nowadays. Not that I'm mad, I'm just so over those. Is it too much to ask to be nice? What good is it to try and get on others' nerves? Sad people.

Anyways I made pies and tools with the metals we had. No file yet though.

Infinite patience for people being decent humans, none whatsoever if they can't meet that basic standard. Sometimes a night just killing everyone who is being a deliberate dick is so rewarding smile

#5 2018-11-20 15:13:05

Carrot-Seedling

I had a life pre-jungle where there were seventeen babies and three AFK people (i'm actually not lying.) I made pie as a kid, but some lady always took them before they got cooked because she wanted to eat them raw. I turned twenty and the famine we were in was still going, there were seventeen kids and four AFK people. I found a bow and hid it, and when the next raw pies dissapeared I didn't hesitate to shoot all four of the afk people, for payback and efficiency. Everyone called me a murderer. I dissapeared behind trees, eating wild berries until someone stabbed me. The famine was over at that time because we weren't feeding four AFK adults and seventeen teenagers, and somebody found the raw pies behind a corner and cooked them.

At least try to be decent while stealing kindling and raw food. People try to help others, but it's just annoying to have people act like babies and just eat everything.

You have now laid eyes upon the one and only Raidan Allcock on the leaderboards. tongue

Board footer