One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-15 19:50:08

Catfive

I'm trying!

Born to a an unnamed eve she named me.... when i could finally say a few characters i told her: mom, name, your, self, say, I am
So yes my mom became... eve mom ! lol
Got most things underway and made pen, not sure the nubs new how to get the sheep or setup new farms, looks grim right now...
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1578035

New life, new semi ruined camp. Mom is again a nub but that's not the issue as there is already some infrastructure in place.. the issue is they're building in a an area of 1 pond and that's it for a long way.. I made them some baskets as they had none and took one setting off in wilderness to find other camps.. lot harder right now to find other camps as most only last a few gens. found evidence of 2 eve spawns but no one in sight in 20 minutes so called it a day. Headed in again, wish me luck!

#2 2018-11-15 20:08:50

MultiLife

Re: I'm trying!

"Eve Mom". :') I want to be born in a Mom line and name people Mega Mom or something.

I also told one newbie Eve to name herself, she said it doesn't matter. Yes mom, it does. I told her many people suicide if they see the family has no surname. I hope she keeps naming herself here on out.

EDIT: Oh yeah, good luck! big_smile

Last edited by MultiLife (2018-11-15 20:09:02)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#3 2018-11-15 20:57:22

PeaGirl

Eve Mom? How about Eve Daddy?
I can already tell that last name gives shit and giggles.
I thought like "Sassy" or "Fickle" or "Cannon" for this "Mom" name...

I think I definitely try to use "I am Daddy".

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

#4 2018-11-15 22:05:26

Starknight_One

Ultimate child of Eve Mom name: Octo

#5 2018-11-15 23:53:03

Catfive

What a night... got compost going, from scratch ofc.. one guy says "dont pick carrots we need seeds" which would be fair enough if there wasn't 50 just by the forge big_smile saw a griefer interfere with a forge trying to get first tools, I mean wtf? How miserable do you have to be to grief what is basically an eve camp? couldn't find knife and was old already. no bow in sight or I'd have fixed them wink Saw camps with zero water or food for miles..

But then, taught a few basic bits here and there, had plenty of nubs ask for help. I knew it was going to be rough but it's still great smile
I feel like I've done another day's work..

'I am mom' best line to date for an eve haha

#6 2018-11-16 00:12:16

Starknight_One

Catfive wrote:

What a night... got compost going, from scratch ofc.. one guy says "dont pick carrots we need seeds" which would be fair enough if there wasn't 50 just by the forge big_smile saw a griefer interfere with a forge trying to get first tools, I mean wtf? How miserable do you have to be to grief what is basically an eve camp? couldn't find knife and was old already. no bow in sight or I'd have fixed them wink Saw camps with zero water or food for miles..

But then, taught a few basic bits here and there, had plenty of nubs ask for help. I knew it was going to be rough but it's still great smile
I feel like I've done another day's work..

'I am mom' best line to date for an eve haha

Heh. I was Fields II. Our Eve was named Eve Dyl... but none of her descendants had last names. Wanna guess why? smile

#7 2018-11-16 05:07:44

Baker

That town still going, Just lived a life there. The place is now a decent sized city, although the berry farm is a bit too big. There were a few griefers, strangely they all older dudes that randomly snapped and killed someone. The first guy starved after shooting a random little girl, Then a crown guy was killed a decade later. Sorry to all the babies that I let die, including twins several times. Had to execute some because other people kept feeding them, I was worried about killing adults because I didn't wanna get cursed or murdered.
Few kids lied about not being new and ended up dying early. Tried to teach daughter composting but she ran off.

When I was old, another dude stabbed a random girl and I killed him. He claimed it was an accident but he was trying to run off, He lied about building this place and finally showed his true colors by insulting me with his last words. Ty to townies for feeding me.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1607149

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#8 2018-11-16 19:03:14

Catfive

Baker wrote:

That town still going, Just lived a life there. The place is now a decent sized city, although the berry farm is a bit too big. There were a few griefers, strangely they all older dudes that randomly snapped and killed someone. The first guy starved after shooting a random little girl, Then a crown guy was killed a decade later. Sorry to all the babies that I let die, including twins several times. Had to execute some because other people kept feeding them, I was worried about killing adults because I didn't wanna get cursed or murdered.
Few kids lied about not being new and ended up dying early. Tried to teach daughter composting but she ran off.

When I was old, another dude stabbed a random girl and I killed him. He claimed it was an accident but he was trying to run off, He lied about building this place and finally showed his true colors by insulting me with his last words. Ty to townies for feeding me.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1607149

That it lasted so many generations is awesome, makes the early chaos seem worthwhile. Some of the kids must have been good players to keep all the half started projects going and finish off the essentials!

Board footer