One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-14 13:44:38

PeaGirl

BIG BUG! Basket with disappearing items, and more.

Basket losing content whenever placing bow drill, especially food items like onions or burdocks
it's even more buggier that even things you managed to pick up earlier are impossible to be picked up anymore.

Last edited by PeaGirl (2018-11-14 13:50:41)

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

#2 2018-11-14 14:13:10

Etem

Re: BIG BUG! Basket with disappearing items, and more.

Happen to me in two lifes today, when you pick basket they just disappear for me it was mostly sharp stone.

Last edited by Etem (2018-11-14 14:13:49)

#3 2018-11-14 15:10:04

Tarr
Banned

Were you on server 3? It's all sorts of messed up at the moment to my knowing. Ghost items and other bugs included.

fug it’s Tarr.

#4 2018-11-14 15:22:11

PeaGirl

Tarr wrote:

Were you on server 3? It's all sorts of messed up at the moment to my knowing. Ghost items and other bugs included.

Hard to tell when playing on Local which sometimes switches in servers. Perhaps I should just put myself on server 1 or 2?

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

#5 2018-11-14 16:20:09

WalrusesConquer

I thought it was on all servers?
My family (I was bagel) tried so hard yo make a camp. In the end we tried to go fishing.

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#6 2018-11-14 17:42:41

MultiLife

Are you sure there is not a ghost player taking stuff? In one of my lives stuff kept appearing and disappearing, and I suspect there was a player there, but they were invisible and laggy and that made it look like items moving around, appearing and disappearing. Some items looked like they were on the ground, not usable, and then vanish into thin air (laggy invisible player moved it?).
Or then the items don't manage to refresh their location and appear to be in a different place. Maybe someone took a sharp rock from basket but other players still see it there.

Last edited by MultiLife (2018-11-14 17:44:15)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#7 2018-11-14 17:47:30

Tarr
Banned

I personally know server three specifically was having some sort of issues with ghost items, not being able to pick stuff up, and other stuff. After about five or six hours on server five I didn't have any sort of these issues even when the population boom came.

But yeah I would recommend avoiding server 3 until its fixed.

fug it’s Tarr.

#8 2018-11-14 19:14:58

Korilian

In my case our whole kiln dissapeared. That would be one hell of a ghost player! ?

#9 2018-11-14 19:26:08

KristyG

Yea been losing items left and right. Thought it was me but guess not lol

Also I know the baskets have been getting stuck to the point where I can’t even pick it up. So yea hopefully this gets fixed ASAP.

#10 2018-11-14 19:34:16

PeaGirl

So, best possible alternative for people right now is to check on servers, look which server works best in your opinion and work that way.
There are roughly 10-15 working servers, that in which condition they are depends on you.
server1.onehouronelife.com - server15.onehouronelife.com

#11 2018-11-14 19:42:16

Stormyzabeast

This is happening to me! Everything's awful!

I am Eve Toadvine. I name my kids Alex, Jason, Jake, Holly and Disney characters. Forager and road builder extraordinaire!

#12 2018-11-14 19:51:29

MultiLife

I keep having crazy lag spikes. I think others get them too as I see people die around me. Almost starved in my last life trying to get a cactus fruit from my backpack.

Korilian wrote:

In my case our whole kiln dissapeared. That would be one hell of a ghost player! ?

Oh my Jason, we must pray and build churches! Poltergeists!!

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

Board footer