One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-13 23:26:59

GiantReaver

A Technological Suggestion.

One way technology could advance is to perhaps add structures that are similar to the ones we already have. Yet they would do things differently, or they would make new items. For example, I would like to see a new type of forge, a metal forge. This forge would be made by using the clay forge to create metal pieces that could be linked together to make a larger metallic forge. With this metallic forge, you would be able to make items such as metal plates and metal bowls (perhaps even some new cool tools.) The metal bowls and metal plates won't be much different than the clay ones. But what would make them necessary to the tech tree could be that the clay bowls would decay over time, and be thrown away. Yet the metal ones wouldn't (or they could just be repaired when they do start to get rusty).

If something like a metal wall could be made. Perhaps its usefulness would be for a similar reason (it won't decay) or maybe it would be useful because shelves could be added to it. One more interesting idea is that walls had some form of a health bar to them, example, a stone wall has 1 hp (one hit with a pickaxe), an ancient wall would have 2 hp (two hits with a pickaxe), but this metal wall would have 5 hp. And the only thing that would destroy it without wasting resources could be a cannon shooting a cannonball. How would you make this cannon? With the metal forge, you would make fragments of metal that link together to form a cannon. yikes Like the idea? Give me FEEDBACK! Thank you! smile

You know that it's me when I say HAIL AINZ! Look for me in mobile as well! smile

Board footer