One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-10 20:35:06

ShadouFireborn

To the Judie family:

I wish I had had more time in my life. There was still so much to do, still so much to teach, that needed to be taught. I spent my life gathering iron. Iron which we desperately needed. I found two iron veins we had great need of, but no ability to exploit. So I tried to get the iron and set us up with a couple of mines.

I ran out of time. By the time I had found enough iron to push us to that stage, I was old and dying. I tried to impart what we needed to do to the next generation... but nobody seemed to know how to forge. And I didn't have the time left to teach them.

I'm sorry to everyone that I failed in the Judie family. The iron mines were to be my gift to the family. But I failed for lack of enough iron to get the mines started.

I love you all, and hope someone can finish the work I started.

-Chamberlain Judie

One person can easily destroy what has taken dozens of people to build. And they don't see anything wrong with it. They like to do it even. They fiercely defend their right to destroy. They'll do whatever it takes to get around any measures in place to prevent them from doing so.

What we do when there are no real consequences to our actions makes a rather sad statement about human nature.

Board footer