One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-10-31 19:53:44

VioletLily

Re: Is the drama gone?

I personally loved the donkey town update. There was so much toxicity going around before: Like aweful racist remarks and child molestation roleplay to name a couple.

I was there for the cursed doctor story. I have to say, that story was an exception to the usual. That is what made it so great. It was drama based on people's perception of other people and their perception of right and wrong. It was so different than the usual "one player tries to kill all girls and kill a lineage" story that happened almost every life before donkey town.

The drama we have now is more like the drama created in the cursed doctor, believe it or not. Drama now is based on more complex issues. It is a lot more enjoyable than the "chase the 4th murder I've seen today" drama.

So to answer your question: yes we still have drama. It is just a different kind and, imho, a kind that leads to a much better experience. I have enjoyed this game so much more since the donkey town update.

Last edited by VioletLily (2018-10-31 19:54:35)

#27 2018-10-31 20:43:24

Stylingirl

Griefing is the reason I stopped playing as often. You say people want unpredictability because they're bored doing the same stuff over and over again, but murder is not the "drama" catalyst anyone wants. People get bored because the tech tree is microscopically small with the majority of items and animals serving very little purpose either due to them being too tedious to craft with little reward or purely for cosmetic purposes.

Today I wanted to play again and was born into a large developed town that had pretty much everything, cows, multiple farms, piles of iron, and a multicolored painted building. I decided to make that building into a library and had so much fun for fifteen minutes, making a sign with letters and was about to start making a ton of paper. But then someone was shot, I took the murderer's bow away as she ate and she went and fetched another one and shot me. My instructions weren't enough to guide my family with the medical supplies and I died. It was then I remembered why I stopped playing in the first place, my mood had completely soured from passionate to resentful as I stared at my death screen.

Griefers may never completely disappear and the murder rate may never be zero, but it's in your best interest to decrease it. People get upset when they get murdered, they don't view it as juicy drama that spices up their life, they view it as a frustrating event that usually ends up with a pile of bodies. Just because they survive doesn't mean the players enjoy having to go through the stressful situation of hunting down the griefer, fixing what they broke, and healing the wounded. It becomes even more disappointing when the griefer succeeds, escapes, or destroys a town in an unavoidable way. Killing isn't the only way that people grief and I cannot stress enough how much griefing isn't a cool drama mechanic, it's a frustrating fun killer.

#28 2018-10-31 20:47:47

MultiLife

Stylingirl wrote:

Griefing is the reason I stopped playing as often. You say people want unpredictability because they're bored doing the same stuff over and over again, but murder is not the "drama" catalyst anyone wants. People get bored because the tech tree is microscopically small with the majority of items and animals serving very little purpose either due to them being too tedious to craft with little reward or purely for cosmetic purposes.

Today I wanted to play again and was born into a large developed town that had pretty much everything, cows, multiple farms, piles of iron, and a multicolored painted building. I decided to make that building into a library and had so much fun for fifteen minutes, making a sign with letters and was about to start making a ton of paper. But then someone was shot, I took the murderer's bow away as she ate and she went and fetched another one and shot me. My instructions weren't enough to guide my family with the medical supplies and I died. It was then I remembered why I stopped playing in the first place, my mood had completely soured from passionate to resentful as I stared at my death screen.

Griefers may never completely disappear and the murder rate may never be zero, but it's in your best interest to decrease it. People get upset when they get murdered, they don't view it as juicy drama that spices up their life, they view it as a frustrating event that usually ends up with a pile of bodies. Just because they survive doesn't mean the players enjoy having to go through the stressful situation of hunting down the griefer, fixing what they broke, and healing the wounded. It becomes even more disappointing when the griefer succeeds, escapes, or destroys a town in an unavoidable way. Killing isn't the only way that people grief and I cannot stress enough how much griefing isn't a cool drama mechanic, it's a frustrating fun killer.

^ +1

I always prefer the kind and warm lives where I have epic teamwork with others over any drama where I am kidnapped as a child to be a "sex slave" or running after murderers who are spouting racist slurs.

Last edited by MultiLife (2018-10-31 20:50:18)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#29 2018-10-31 21:12:46

UnnoticedShadow

The old system worked fine, as in real life truly people are also EXTREMELY rare, but I also do agree it is too sudden for first time getting cursed.  However, while this new system is better, I feel the first time warning should be a bit longer, maybe 1-1.5 hours, in order to enforce the idea to not grief, as 30 mins is too small.

Also, I feel how donkytown currently works (With old age Eves not re-spawning at home) while being very enforcing, also leads to people playing other games while burning there time, as opposed to really spending time there.
(Also we appreciate the constant updates, keep it up:)

Last edited by UnnoticedShadow (2018-10-31 21:14:51)

#30 2018-10-31 21:12:58

Tarr
Banned

Stylingirl wrote:

I think this is a good point. Some of the most frustrating or worst memories of this game is just some asshole with a weapon just randomly attacking people. The best are stuff that's heart warming like the genuine bond of two players working together or when teaching a new player something new.

The worst times in this game have been murder related, think of how many people probably dropped this game when the butter knife incident happened or the arrow-note right afterwards. Murder can lead to good drama but most of the time that's not the case at all. People like Toested never added to the community only hurt it more and more through their constant griefing of the game.

Releasing the donkeys doesn't make this game better, it just makes it more of a hassle for veteran players to go around and play police to stop innocent players from getting their fun ruined.

fug it’s Tarr.

#31 2018-10-31 21:18:56

Jk Howling

jasonrohrer wrote:

Okay, these changes are in.

When your lifetime total is at or above these values, you serve these number of hours:

$lifetimeThresholds = array(   0, 15, 25, 55, 65, 75 );
$hoursToServe =       array( 0.5,  1,  2,  3,  4,  5 );

And you serve these hours whenever your curse score goes to 8 or higher.

After serving your hours, your curse score goes back down to 7.

After that, you burn one curse point every hour that you play.

So you can see that the repeat offender, who keeps bothering people as a way of life, will eventually serve 5 hours every time they bother people.  A brand new player who tries something once will spend a half hour in Donkey Town.

These numbers will literally do nothing at all for the playerbase expect make murders even more prominent. Who the fuck is going to get up to 55 curses? Why should they only have to play for 3 hours, when almost everyone on the server at an active time has cursed them?

If you're going to do this accumulative thing, the numbers need to be realistic, especially with the fact that towns rarely reach more than like 5-8 players on average. Maybe 10-12 in larger ones.

A smaller number range would be a lot more effective.

0 = 0.5
10 = 1
15 = 1.5
20 = 2
25 = 2.5
30 = 3
so forth.

You're not often going to get someone up to 50 curses, but if you do? You should be there awhile. Almost everyone on an active server cursed them- they deserve it.

On another point, I extremely agree with what Stylin wrote. Griefers will never completely leave the game. The murder rate will never be zero. But nobody actually WANTS these players in. We don't see it as a highlight of our lives, to dispatch one- or even three- griefers in a game. Nobody thinks it's exciting. At best, it's frustrating, because your game is getting completely ruined by another player's shit sense of entertainment.

Your "murder rates" also only constitute for a fraction of actual griefers. If you played your game more, you'd understand what everyone complains about, or the problems people face in their lives. You can't get that from data and empty test servers. There are some things you actually need to experience for yourself to understand.

Take a few hours to play a few lives in busy towns, with actual other players. See for yourself how people react to griefing, experience yourself the "entertainment" getting stabbed in the middle of baking pies, or watching someone release all the sheep, or run off with your town's food supply. Then come back to the problem and decide on a course of action.

-Has ascended to better games-

#32 2018-10-31 21:44:47

boggers

JK, I think you misunderstand... The 55, 65, 75.. those numbers are curses since you started playing that never wear off.

It is done that way so that for repeat offenders each trip to donkey town lasts longer than the trip before, regardless of how many curse points they got in that instance.

#33 2018-10-31 21:45:44

Glassius

Jk Howling wrote:

On another point, I extremely agree with what Stylin wrote. Griefers will never completely leave the game. The murder rate will never be zero. But nobody actually WANTS these players in. We don't see it as a highlight of our lives, to dispatch one- or even three- griefers in a game. Nobody thinks it's exciting. At best, it's frustrating, because your game is getting completely ruined by another player's shit sense of entertainment.

I strongly disagree. I extremally enjoy dealing with griefers. Even, when I fail, because each time griefer teaches me something new. Like, if you get full fur cloth, you can make snowland your safe location against city anger smile

My little humble heart becomes happy every time Jason realizes his quick solutions are not as good as similiar, already suggested. I've created picture to show Jason work pattern
dacMvsU.png
But yeh, at least every time he is going in the good direction.

It was already mentioned many times, that purgatory, Donkey Town here, is a soulless and counter drama solution. Mark to indicate previous life crimes is much better, because this way dealing with griefers is a job for players. And it gives more opportunities, like redemptions, forgivnesses, trusting and betrayals. I want to have baby with psycho smile, negotiate with him to be better and not harm others. And I want both, that he fulfills my wishes and disappoints me!

Shortly: marks, like horns or psycho smile are pro drama. Purgatory is anti drama.

#34 2018-10-31 22:12:29

Tramax

I mentioned Space Station 13 before on the forums regarding the concept of player self-discipline and I think it's a great case study. In that game you have players who are randomly assigned as antagonists with goals such as stealing valuable items to killing the captain and being the only person to escape using the main shuttle at the end, and opposing those are the leaders of the station and the security team. Everyone else just tries to live out their life as best as they can.

You more than occasionally get players who are not assigned antagonist who act like one anyway. The drama comes like the tide. If you implemented an antagonist system as a carrot for more drama as opposed to the curse system stick that exists to deter it, it fundamentally changes the game. Turning it into a manhunt-esque in the style of Trouble in Terrorist Town. I don't think that was your intention but if you want to up the ante this could be the way it is done.

If you did do that though, be aware that it would make antagonist copy-cats who may self-impose antagonist objectives because they haven't been blessed with RNG picking them for a long enough period of time; despite being suicide babies a lot they haven't had it chanced upon them.

#1 Ranked baby player in the competitive OHOL community. Colour yourself impressed.
Also ranked #221354986 every other life state player in competitive OHOL. I'm nothing if not consistent.

#35 2018-10-31 22:43:42

Tarr
Banned

Glassius wrote:

I strongly disagree. I extremally enjoy dealing with griefers. Even, when I fail, because each time griefer teaches me something new. Like, if you get full fur cloth, you can make snowland your safe location against city anger :)

My little humble heart becomes happy every time Jason realizes his quick solutions are not as good as similiar, already suggested. I've created picture to show Jason work pattern
https://i.imgur.com/dacMvsU.png
But yeh, at least every time he is going in the good direction.

It was already mentioned many times, that purgatory, Donkey Town here, is a soulless and counter drama solution. Mark to indicate previous life crimes is much better, because this way dealing with griefers is a job for players. And it gives more opportunities, like redemptions, forgivnesses, trusting and betrayals. I want to have baby with psycho smile, negotiate with him to be better and not harm others. And I want both, that he fulfills my wishes and disappoints me!

Shortly: marks, like horns or psycho smile are pro drama. Purgatory is anti drama.

Giving griefers cosmetic upgrades for being shitheads isn't the answer. You shouldn't get some cool black bubble or horns because you ruined the game for others. These people didn't even come close to being redeemable before he introduced donkey town in the first place. The only punishment they got for griefing was a better looking talk bubble.

Do you know what happened when people thought griefers were "gud boiz who dindu nuffin"? They turned around and ruined the village because that's exactly what they do. There has to be an actual punishment for people who only play the game to ruin the experience for others and that's what donkey town is.

If you're pissing off large groups of people in such a short amount of time you are the issue not the people around you. Bouncing the same troll back and forth between villages doesn't add anything to the game, it only adds more places for the troll to ruin.

So no, donkeys should be punished for being donkeys and not being given special cosmetic upgrades for being donkeys.

fug it’s Tarr.

#36 2018-10-31 23:42:58

VioletLily

Have you thought of dealing with curses with a positive/negative spectrum?

You would need a 'blessing' thing, much like the curse, but used as a reward instead of a punishment.

Did someone save the town from a bear, teach a new player, kill a known griefer, or make someone's day? You give them a Blessing.

Did someone purposely kill all the sheep, kill the last girl, or steal and/or hide all the tools/bowls/plates? You give them a curse.

This could be used as a spectrum, with each curse equaling -1, and each blessing equal +1.

Someone who gains a total score of -8 or whatever could get sent to donkey town, or any other consequences decided upon.

Someone with a score of +8 or whatever could receive some bonuses, even if purely cosmetic. The old curse system is example enough that cosmetic changes are motive enough. These cosmetic changes (such as maybe a different colored speech bubble), would allow others to know that they have a player who has helped a lot of people.

This itself could cause drama. Will this person continue to be a good person and help the community? Or will they use the 'blessing buffer' to grief, as they can afford to get more curses without going to donkey town.

Not only would a system like this help prevent good people from being sent to donkey town for being wrongly accused, it would help usually good veterans roleplay a less than ideal character once in a while.

In short, it allows the drama you want, while avoiding many unnecessary consequences.

Last edited by VioletLily (2018-11-01 00:27:17)

#37 2018-11-01 00:31:48

jasonrohrer
Administrator

Well, I'm trying to focus on the griefer problem.  I don't think lack of good behavior is a problem in this game, so I don't think we need blessings.

#38 2018-11-01 01:00:29

VioletLily

jasonrohrer wrote:

Well, I'm trying to focus on the griefer problem.  I don't think lack of good behavior is a problem in this game, so I don't think we need blessings.

I think blessings would be part of solving the griefer problem.

I'm not saying lack of good behavior is a problem, I know there are many good people in this game.

What I am saying is that the current curse system needs balance.

Say, for example, there is a griefer who kills all the sheep. This griefer then plays the part of useful detective and blames a random person with a knife. A new player believes this griefer and starts telling other people. It is now two against one, so other people start believing this lie too. The victim then receives a couple curses for something he never did.

Say, then he decides to kill the person he knows is the griefer to save the town from further griefing. The problem is that the people now trust the person playing "helpful detective" (the griefer) and are very wary of the origional victim. In their minds, this only proves that the victim is a liar and was the griefer all along (which is still a lie). He then gets cursed even more.

He is now in donkey town because he was blamed for something he never did.

Adding a blessing system would help prevent this situation, as if the person had received blessings in previous lives they would counter some of the curses he received, keeping him out of donkey town.

This system helps ensure only the people who really deserve donkey town go there.

And I believe some people do need a motive to be good players. This motive should not be simply fear of punishment. That only makes people angry. Some positive reinforcement can go a long way.

Also, some good players need the option to be a griefer every once in a while to shake things up when the game becomes boring. You suggested doing this by forcing some people into the role by chance. I'm suggesting that people can choose this role without consequence if they have enough blessings in place to act as a buffer for possible curses. In this way, it almost becomes a reward for helping communities in the past.

After all, is someone who helped enough people to gain 8 blessings really a true griefer if they play a less than ideal role for only one life out of many? In the current system, this person could get sent to donkey town simply for that one less than ideal life.

I just think there needs to be something to balance the current system.

Last edited by VioletLily (2018-11-01 01:04:55)

#39 2018-11-01 01:08:19

Baker

Jason, I can't really say I miss the drama. While it can be fulfilling to stop the occasional griefer, Constant troll management was never fun for me. There always used to be some idiot trying to cause "Drama" every single life, I'd rather not relive that.

I don't know how much griefing you've actually seen for yourself, At some point, you said you hadn't even been murdered yet. All you see is statistics and a few stores, Those stories are usually the best case scenario for a griefer encounter. At some point, I'd given up on cities because of the ridiculous crime rate, Slasher Villains, Twin griefers, Self-righteous "Thanos Griefers" I've seen it all. Nothing wrong with the occasional antagonist but the novelty wears off when it's almost every life.

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#40 2018-11-01 01:18:10

Jk Howling

boggers wrote:

JK, I think you misunderstand... The 55, 65, 75.. those numbers are curses since you started playing that never wear off.

It is done that way so that for repeat offenders each trip to donkey town lasts longer than the trip before, regardless of how many curse points they got in that instance.

I'm not sure how I can misunderstand. He quite literally says "After serving your hours, your curse score goes back down to 7." That's not exactly difficult to misunderstand: After 3 hours, my 55 curses goes back down to 7. This is ridiculous. If I griefed enough to get almost the entirety of server 1 to curse me, why does it only last 3 hours??

-Has ascended to better games-

#41 2018-11-01 01:54:29

Starknight_One

Jk Howling wrote:
boggers wrote:

I'm not sure how I can misunderstand. He quite literally says "After serving your hours, your curse score goes back down to 7." That's not exactly difficult to misunderstand: After 3 hours, my 55 curses goes back down to 7. This is ridiculous. If I griefed enough to get almost the entirety of server 1 to curse me, why does it only last 3 hours??

That's not...

Okay. Let me try to explain.

Joe Griefer goes on a murder-spree and manages to accumulate 16 curses in one life. Let's say it's his first offense. So for this case, his current curse score - CC - is 16. Since he had no prior curses, his lifetime curse score - LC - is also 16. Therefore, he serves his time in DT - 1 hour, per the list - and his CC is lowered to 7. His LC is still 16.

Joe, true to form, begins griefing as soon as he's able to pick up things again. It doesn't take long for him to get another 9 curses, without losing any time from his current total. He gets killed at this point, and the server checks his totals. CC=16 [7 prior + 9 new], so he goes off to Donkey Town. His length of stay is determined by LC, which is 25 [16 prior plus 9 new]. As this puts him into the next category, this time he spends 2 hours in DT before his CC is reduced to 7.

Each time Joe gets sent back - even if it's only with a single curse on top of his 7 from before - he'll be accumulating lifetime curses and therefore increasing the amount of time he has to spend in Donkey Town before he can mess with anybody else again. As far as I can tell, there is no way to reduce lifetime curses - only current curse score.

So yes, in the limited case that you manage to get a HUGE number of curses in one lifetime, this seems like a bit of a gift. But remember, all it will take is one person's bad day to put you back there for 3 hours (at that point) in the future, unless you've been good enough (or stealthy enough) to avoid curses and burn off more points.

#42 2018-11-01 04:17:20

Sovietico21

Jason, donkey town has make many of us leave the game. So the fact that people that still post in these forums are in favour of it, does not mean that it is a fair system, not even a good one.

I will give you a different perspective.

-With donkey town you are force into a style gameplay.
You can't roleplay , i have been cursed because i was "lazy", i was cursed because of building a temple "wasting resources", i was cursed because for being a guard, and for talking to much.
Many people in this game wants you farming 24/7 , if you are not efficient then you are a "sponge".
I dont want to play that way, specialy on big towns were you have 130 pies that no one will ever eat.

-Punishment is badly implemented, you are force to play nothing to get your ban off. Can you imagine any other game with a system like this one? Beeing force to play CS alone for 2 hours?
If you want a ban system, then it should be like every other game, you are ban for a day or a week or a month.
But forcing the player to stare a wall its almost evil.

-Your are being banned because of gameplay and not because of using a third party software that gives you an advantage over the other cities/people.
How come zoom mod is ok?
-its remove every danger/animals in the game
-it make finding a spot as an eve a pieace of cake
-you can see the whole city in 3 seconds
-Resource gathering is a whole lot easier.
but roleplaying or mudering gets you banned?

-There are better ways, you can make murdering imposible, like if you kill then the movement penalty is permanent until someone "heal" you.
You can make an icon for donkeys, and people can decide if they keep it or not. Like if they are linage ban from every city an eve might want to keep a cursed kid.

Donkey is a stupid , unfair and extreme.
It makes the game a big brother distopia, like in 1984!

And yes, a lot of noobs, based on the behaviour of current users will end on it, and many of them will quit instantly.

Last edited by Sovietico21 (2018-11-01 04:18:24)

#43 2018-11-01 04:18:36

Tramax

And let's not forget Starknight, sure, he'd burn off the points - but even when his CC=0 his LC remains the same.

#1 Ranked baby player in the competitive OHOL community. Colour yourself impressed.
Also ranked #221354986 every other life state player in competitive OHOL. I'm nothing if not consistent.

#44 2018-11-01 06:31:32

FeverDog

The drama is not gone.  This is a half-baked idea.

If you build drama into the game as a feature then you will facilitate all kinds of creative ideas--ideas that you probably can't imagine right now--on how to make everyone else's play more "dramatic."  Please don't do that.  There's plenty of drama from people simply pushed to it from their own personal boredom with the game itself.  We don't need more drama from people who are trying to RP, troll, fill the "murderer" job, etc.  As it is now, you can't have a sheep-tech village without a bear pull once every few hours, some bullshit argument that leads to murder, murder for the fun of it, or people stealing resources for no other reason than to pull things down.  Don't add to it please.

#45 2018-11-01 07:18:18

Go! Bwah!

jasonrohrer wrote:

So you really want to play for the rest of your days without a single incident of theft, mischief, or murder?  I don't think you actually want that.  Search your heart.

I play FFA games as a pacifist, only played Minecraft to breed as many colored sheep as possible, hacked Atari 2600 Adventure so that I couldn't die or win, and thought the height of OHOL was watching dogs everywhere... so yeah, I actually want that.

Not everybody is still caught up in this whole "conflict" thing :-)

Last edited by Go! Bwah! (2018-11-01 07:19:26)

I like to go by "Eve Scripps" and name my kids after medications smile

#46 2018-11-01 07:18:49

pein

curses are biased and people misuse it
drop the whole thing
report replays and add voting by mods, people should see what happened before they judge
framing is too frequent nowadays, is so easy to curse someone once than everyone goes with it

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#47 2018-11-01 07:32:23

AnobeseWalrus

Dodge wrote:

Why not remove donkeytown but lower to 4 curse points for getting marked, since:

a) not everybody uses curses
b) most camps/villages have less than 8 people in it

+1

#48 2018-11-01 07:55:48

Aname

AnobeseWalrus wrote:
Dodge wrote:

Why not remove donkeytown but lower to 4 curse points for getting marked, since:

a) not everybody uses curses
b) most camps/villages have less than 8 people in it

+1

nope -1

Im not gonna be cursed by four persons because roleplayed or because i named an unnamed kid or because i got frames by some fuck.

I think that griefing murdering in this case should be a thing its a thung in rl too you guys just want a passive game where you only farm for the rest of ur life thats just boring.

Oh curse you you are roleplaying curse you you are standing a second in my way. And tbh i do think murders should stay and that there are griefers from time too time.

Eve Gluck! We are the great glucks and we will beat every other dynasty!

Best Gluck linage so far: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4082492

#49 2018-11-01 08:17:00

FeverDog

Yes.  I want a passive game where I farm--or make compost or boxes, or trap rabbits, or clean up people's messes--for the rest of my life.  I want to see how far incremental improvements by a large number of players can go.  I want to see how far Jason can go with adding tech and then having players add onto that.  That's what I play this game for.  I'm not interested in role playing a murderer and too often people who do that ruin my fun. 

HOWEVER, I do agree that dealing with a rampaging bear or some bored douche adds to the challenge and I'd hate to see the gameplay narrowed any more than it is but I sure don't want griefing added as a feature.  It's just too hard at the moment to organize people to counter it.  "The griefer job" would literally be the easiest job in this game -- easier than berrybush tending even -- and so it would just run everything else off the rails very rapidly.

#50 2018-11-01 09:03:50

tana

The danger of a marked cursed player is that ppl might (and did when black speech was a thing) curse them for no other reason than being marked. Back when black speech was on, a player had to have accumulated 10 curses, which was not so easily done and most of the time, cursed players that were given the benefit of the doubt would kill and grief first chance they got, leading us all to the conclusion that it was never worth to keep one cursed baby.

However, i kind of do miss the surprise and following drama around the birth of a cursed child, so i think it should be reintroduced as a first tier step to donkey town, 4 or 5 curses should be enough to trigger black speech, but we would all know that it's not really high enough that we would be facing a real toxic griefer, but we'd have to keep an eye on them anyway.
Because 4 or 5 curses isn't so hard to obtain, we'd know that that player isn't neceraly bad, just that something happened in his previous life, he might have been framed, might have been a misunderstanding, thats why we could give marked players a chance more easily rather than the kill-on-sight policy that we had previously.

Because we all can agree on one thing, the black speech bubble is cool as hell, and i'd like to see it a bit more in the game.

I will be eve tana. If not an eve, my kids will be called numerically : Primo, Duo, Tertio, Quattro, Quintus, Sextus, Septimus, Octavius etc... ending with an -a if you're a girl.

Board footer