One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-31 14:44:45

Aname

The adventure

I was born a boy in a desert. My mom didnt name me she just left me behind.

I was confused and scared. i ran to her but then i saw a girl standing at the bushes.

She was my aunt Nigel Tower. She fed me for the time being.
But she was a little off she didnt really walk and just stood there sometimes then when i asked for food she collapsed to the ground.
I just witnessed my saviour die. That hurted me. I just grew up in time to feed myself.

I walked around in town too see if anyone was alive. then i saw the fresh corpse of my mom.
My mom never named me she probally didnt even care about me anyways.
Then i saw my grandma she was a sweet person and a hardworking one too. She named Yamajesti Tower.
It was a great name i thanked her.

I tried too seek if anyone beside my grandma was alive. I got no luck finding anyone then i asked my grandma and she knew everyone was dead.
It was sad too see that the village wont live on but i didnt gave up hope. i farmed for some time of my life. my grandma was smithing some shears.
My grandma was already really old and i promised too bury her.

Then when my grandma's collapsed to the ground i was shocked. she just fell on the ground with a smile.
She was 60 years old i knew it was her time. I promised her to bury her so i did that and i buried the rest of the town gave them all gravestones and moved on.

Then i stood there all alone the only boy. i could just stay here and have a easy farm life. But that wasnt what i wanted. So i started to make a knife and a bow to go on a adventure.
I grabbed some food and a sharp stone. I ran north.

I wanted to hunt animals! So my first victim was a snake. Pfff snakes where easy i was sneaking behind the snak and stabbed him right in its head.
Snake was off my hunting list.
So i walked further and further from my camp. Just too see a wolf. wolf where pretty easy too. i started hunting wolves and i killed them.

Mouflons where pretty easy i shot them from far and hitted them always.
I became a great hunter. I began hunting boars they where the hardest they always where behind trees in the swamp.
But my eyes where really sharp and i shot a boar.

I wanted to hurt a great bear until i heard a bell.
I was getting old and the bell was 4 kilometers. But i had experience with the wildlife. I didnt want too settle down. So my adventure to the bell began.

I ran many miles but i became older and older it was getting harder and harder.
I almost got attacked by wolves and snakes. But i grew older and became reckless i ran into swamps without knowing there could be boars.

I was 53 and i couldnt see the kilometers anymore damn i was close so i ran and ran. my legs where getting weaker every year.
there i saw it the great city with the bell damn its a wonder i made it this far!

Just when i stood there i felt a great feeling i saw my family again they said that they where proud of me and i walked to my family.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1299404

The end i dont know if anyone saw me in the bell city i was Yamajesti Tower.

Eve Gluck! We are the great glucks and we will beat every other dynasty!

Best Gluck linage so far: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4082492

Board footer