One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-11 14:50:19

Hibiki

[Sugestion ] Trees, Graves, Fishing

Hello I have a couple of suggestions that could be added to the game:

1. Fruit trees ( apple, pear, plum etc) also there should be a method to make tree saplings to create fire wood farms

2. Graves - now there is no use for the bones of our forgathers and they just clog up the aria i think digging a grave and putting it in would be good solution

Grave + after 120 minutes ( 2 generations )= randomly  a tree, wild carrot bush, wild berry bush, or a bug farm.
3.Fishing - Humans were fishing ever since we discovered that meat is good wink

Rabbit bones + flint chip = fishing hook

Fishing hook + rope = fishing line

Skewer + fishing line = fishing rod

fishing rod + bugs from bug farm = fishing rod wit bait

and then you can fish in ponds and ice biome airhole to get fish

raw fish + flint chips = gutted fish + fish guts

fish guts + reeds = compost

clay bowl + gutted fish + water + carrots + Adobe Oven = fish soup (4-5 portions)

what do you guys think?

Last edited by Hibiki (2018-03-11 14:53:59)

#2 2018-03-12 01:22:37

Antarys

Re: [Sugestion ] Trees, Graves, Fishing

Sounds good to me, it could also offer a different kind of small village, but I guess we would need bigger ponds/lake? How often would the fishes respawn, etc.

Something I'm looking for if possible, is river system, lakes, and boat that could connect various settlements when we have bigger servers with more people. A wishful thinking I know, but being able to trade certain ressources that are located on a certain part of the map would be awesome.

Also, some kind of mining for when we get close to the industrial age, where iron and other kind of materials would be necessary to progress the tech tree.

Board footer