One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-28 17:31:01

MultiLife

A man wiped out of existence

I was playing in the Ide family just some hours back, as Jordan Ide. I was born to Emerald Ide: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1290516

I lived my life trapping rabbits and building roads. Then out of nowhere, I got disconnected. It never happens to me, and so I thought, "phew, I can reconnect!" - but, it failed. Then I got born as a girl into another life. But poor Jordan was nowhere on the family tree, like he never existed. Shouldn't he be there on the family tree? Why did he disappear into oblivion? I always save a screenshot of the family tree with my character's picture there, but Jordan is the first poor soul that I can't add to my collection of family portraits from my lives.

So the question is, shouldn't he be seen in the family tree? Don't disconnected people show up as "Starved"?

xp9Ewbc.jpg

5tU1z5Z.jpg

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#2 2018-10-28 18:43:54

Vexenie

Re: A man wiped out of existence

The all mighty and powerful Jason has smited you in order to save a village as a girl, erasing the fact you were a puny male worker

Last edited by Vexenie (2018-10-28 18:44:59)

I enjoy the simpler things in life, but only if I'm calm.

#3 2018-10-28 19:19:29

MultiLife

Re: A man wiped out of existence

Vexenie wrote:

The all mighty and powerful Jason has smited you in order to save a village as a girl, erasing the fact you were a puny male worker

At least he is immortalized on Honeybunnygames', Twisted's, latest video. ;u;
But nah it seems to have been a server crash. Everyone went down. I was born to a newbie Eve who suicided, stressing out how she got the game yesterday and has no idea what she is doing. big_smile I started an awesome camp and birthed 0 children. Dunno how that was possible as I was in my warm camp a lot.

Last edited by MultiLife (2018-10-28 19:20:35)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

Board footer