One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-19 11:00:43

Roblor

The Life of Ryan

On the sweet, lazy Cafiero Ranch there once lived a man called Ryan.
The ranch was a great one, which had stayed in the family for eleven generations, though the ranch had an much richer heritage than just that, which only was apparent by its great, great wealth of horses.
Ryan was born to a cowgirl who went by the name Kiki.
She was a hardworking gal who could tell you everything you needed to know about a horse just by sniffing at its fart.
Though, despite the ranch's inherent richness, the family was suffering from a high infant-mortality-rate, as had become a norm in some of the more fallout stricken areas of the world.

For this reason Ryan enjoyed a rather pampered childhood on the ranch. Although the loving upbringing he received from his mother, never allowed him to become spoiled.
He was rather matured for his age.
Therefore when his mother bore him a sister he knew it was his responsibility to wed her. For the sake of future offspring.
After some skepticism had been dissolved, they were happily married.
Ryan became so excited by this, that he vowed to build her a house. On the beach. Or at least near water.
After some scouting Ryan found three ponds at the juncture of desert, wetlands and yellowlands.
Maybe not super ideal in the long run, but it definitely gave off beachy-vibes.
Thus there he began to prepare their home. In the meanwhile his lovely sister-wife Millie worked at the ranch.
Like this they spent their their formative years, although soon they were young adults.
During one of Ryans many visits to the Cafiero Ranch he first met his amazing baby boy, Alfred.
Holding his nephew-son he proudly declared that the babe was to become a proud hunterboi.
And a proud hunterboi he became indeed!!
At the young age of twenty-something Alfred felled a bear! He proudly went on to wrangle many a horse for the Cafiero Ranch.
Ryan never build their beach house though, but his wonderful sister-wife still praised him when she came to see what he had done:
One small garden and one larger pen for the sheep.

Like this they lived out their golden years on the golden beach by the three ponds.

uvztazP.png

A little boring yes, though if YOU like excitement and sexy action adventures YOU should read the epic legend tale epos of Guy Whatstheirname (yes I forgot the name but it's truly epic!!)

IT PUTS ÞE BERRY IN ÞE BASKET OR ELSE IT GETS ÞE HOSE AGAIN !

#2 2018-10-19 13:42:46

Micca

Re: The Life of Ryan

My dear brother and husband - you gave me a wonderful life and a good son, who did wonderful things just like you.
I made sure that the last thing to do before I died, was to bury you in the pretty garden you made for us, and I rest there next to you for ever.

With love
~Millie
AQxXIpN.png

#3 2018-10-19 14:17:54

Roblor

Aw! That's so sweet hun!

It's a fast paced game, but It's always nice to make some relations with fellow players.
Thanks Millie smile

IT PUTS ÞE BERRY IN ÞE BASKET OR ELSE IT GETS ÞE HOSE AGAIN !

#4 2018-10-19 14:34:38

Micca

Yeah thats for sure. A life with a bit of RP in it, is just so much more fun than one without smile

Board footer