One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-09 00:03:19

Luniatji

Apologies to Leia Quint

Bobby Quint: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1216048

I want to apologize to you because I did kill you while you was innocent. I should have listen to and suspect your sister Mariah, also because you had warned me for her and that she let babies die. At the moment of the killing, I didn't see who of you it was.. I saw it was my daughter and she had brown hair. But both you and Mariah had brown hair and exactly the same clothes, so it was hard to see the difference..

Mariah first shoot one of your cousins, Maria, and then run/walked away; I had not a knife at that moment and we failed to safe her. We were just standing there talking when an arrow shot right through her heart. She had a knife so I picked it up with the intention to kill the griefer; shortly after thay I saw you there standing with the same clothes and the brown hair so I thought you were the killer. After you passed away not even a minute passed, we were just talking to your other cousin Melody when it happened again. An arrow shot by a brown haired woman with the same clothes as you had.

At that moment I realised my mistake and that you were innocent.. but that was too late, because you were already dead! So I killed your sister and then grief fell over me. I had killed my girl, my little girl who didn't do anything wrong and who had two babies watching it at that time! So I wanted to share my story and apologie to you. I don't know if you are on the forums, but if you are..

Know that I'm sorry.

#2 2018-10-09 11:00:02

Roblor

Re: Apologies to Leia Quint

I did the same thing once in a village where all the men had this identical, really long name and this guy, wearing the same clothes as the killer, just happened to be standing on the exact same tile as the killer had been.

He got so mad.

... But they healed him and I ran away.

IT PUTS ÞE BERRY IN ÞE BASKET OR ELSE IT GETS ÞE HOSE AGAIN !

Board footer