One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-08 21:30:25

Doctor Steve

To Raven Wolfe, and an interesting life!

2ez1vg3.jpg

It's me, Tres!

I was born while you were in the wilderness with my sister, Run II. I realized you were going to the sound of the bell and we were only 1k away. I was excited; we would go as a family to re-populate a dying village! Then we lost Run II sad The village died out, but I made you a nice grave anyways.

Thanks for a cool story!

Tres
(Dr. Steve)

#2 2018-10-09 08:56:25

Adveloq

Re: To Raven Wolfe, and an interesting life!

Raven Wolfe was my daughter. I hoped someone would go for the belltower. Thank you grandchild.

I am Eve Raven. If not, I will name my babies after flying creatures. Or ridiculous and long names like Oluwadunmininu.

#3 2018-10-10 00:33:49

Jk Howling

Re: To Raven Wolfe, and an interesting life!

Damn I was Eve of that fam. Popped out 13 kids and looks like 5 of my girls made it over 55 years- and yet it only made it to gen 4. Update, perhaps. That's super unfortunate.

Sad yall didn't make it, but neat to know the belltower was found. I did hear it ringing while I was alive, but already had set a home marker to fix the sheep pen so I couldn't tell how far nor what direction it hailed from.

Also glad to see the triplets didn't turn out to be bad seeds. I was nervous about keeping them after so many experiences and stories of griefer twins/triplets, and had told my other daughter who had the family knife to keep an eye on them. Very happy they didn't seem to cause any trouble.

Last edited by Jk Howling (2018-10-10 00:42:27)

-Has ascended to better games-

Board footer