One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-06 09:48:12

helloworld

Just got stabbed for making berry and carrot farm for sheep

Wow. I am baffled. Who ever played Suzy Tryon. Your a scumbag lol. I don't even call griefer scumbag.

plan was to build 2x4 berry,  2x4 carrot with one space between carrot and berry (to put bowl down). right next to the sheep pen (with two pond right next to it, which i turn one pond into well). Then scumbag suzy comes around and stabs me, saying I am "wasting resource"....

What a scumbag, and i cursed her of course. She deserves it

#2 2018-10-06 09:51:44

MultiLife

Re: Just got stabbed for making berry and carrot farm for sheep

helloworld wrote:

Wow. I am baffled. Who ever played Suzy Tryon. Your a scumbag lol. I don't even call griefer scumbag.

plan was to build 2x4 berry,  2x4 carrot with one space between carrot and berry (to put bowl down). right next to the sheep pen (with two pond right next to it, which i turn one pond into well). Then scumbag suzy comes around and stabs me, saying I am "wasting resource"....

What a scumbag, and i cursed her of course. She deserves it

Ouch. People are so hasty to make conclusions and won't even ask about others doing stuff. I want to believe she was a griefer trying to start a murder spree and threw blames out from her rear end.
I hope your next life goes better!

Last edited by MultiLife (2018-10-06 09:53:54)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#3 2018-10-06 10:56:38

helloworld

Thanks, I'm just ranting. Donno why that life bothered me so much. Maybe because I had a plan to make something, then it got cut short.

Last edited by helloworld (2018-10-06 10:57:01)

#4 2018-10-06 11:11:24

ShadouFireborn

I was there, and Suzy had the right of it. Suzy had cleared away some area to make another area for a cow pen. Then you came along and decided that, despite Suzy having done the work to clear (and with my help, I might add), you were going to plant more berry bushes we didn't need, a good distance from the existing 40+ berry bushes farm we already had. I was Suzy's twin, and was pretty much fed up with that town anyway, since that's where I was stabbed as an Eve. I did a lot of work on the existing sheep pen, and was actually kinda happy to see it was finished, despite the efforts of the griefer.

Anyway... The berry bushes you planted require soil and water that were needed elsewhere. The bushes were distant from the existing farm, so logistically it was a bad idea to put another berry farm there. And you stole Suzy's and my area we were going to build something that was going to be ACTUALLY useful, after we had done the work to clear the space.

I ran off and suicided, so I didn't see what Suzy did before she jumped into our next twin life. But if she killed you...

You deserved it, dude.

Next time, think about what the town actually needs and how the other person might feel about it before you commandeer someone else's pet project.

Last edited by ShadouFireborn (2018-10-06 11:17:47)

One person can easily destroy what has taken dozens of people to build. And they don't see anything wrong with it. They like to do it even. They fiercely defend their right to destroy. They'll do whatever it takes to get around any measures in place to prevent them from doing so.

What we do when there are no real consequences to our actions makes a rather sad statement about human nature.

#5 2018-10-06 11:43:50

Tea

Well I think that she should have talked to her before she stabbed her.

Just because someone is doing something that you don't like, doesn't mean they should be stabbed without explaining your point of view.

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#6 2018-10-06 11:56:02

ShadouFireborn

Both Suzy and I tried to talk to her. We both told her, several times in fact, that we DO NOT NEED another berry farm, and we had been clearing the space for our own project, not so she could plant berries. As far as I cared by the time I suicided, she was a griefer that was trying to sabotage efforts to improve the village. I was considering cursing her, but decided I didn't care enough to. That town has been hit by enough grief that at this point I really don't want to live there again.

One person can easily destroy what has taken dozens of people to build. And they don't see anything wrong with it. They like to do it even. They fiercely defend their right to destroy. They'll do whatever it takes to get around any measures in place to prevent them from doing so.

What we do when there are no real consequences to our actions makes a rather sad statement about human nature.

#7 2018-10-06 12:04:03

MultiLife

Sigh, people, we gotta communicate better.
Sometimes it may be better to just let go instead of killing others; instead of two people getting frustrated, now we got three.. Anyways, stuff happens. Live and let go asap so you can have nicer experiences.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#8 2018-10-06 14:07:57

Potjeh

ShadouFireborn wrote:

Anyway... The berry bushes you planted require soil and water that were needed elsewhere. The bushes were distant from the existing farm, so logistically it was a bad idea to put another berry farm there.

I'm with you on the whole stealing area thing, but this makes zero sense whatsoever. Things don't have to be all clumped up in a giant blob. In fact, that's a bad way to build. Having a big berry farm for the kids and a separate small berry farm next to the pen makes perfect sense. Don't you know how much time is wasted on walking when you're tending sheep?

Last edited by Potjeh (2018-10-06 14:08:27)

#9 2018-10-06 15:17:04

Roblor

It's not Helloworlds fault. He was born with selfish genes.

IT PUTS ÞE BERRY IN ÞE BASKET OR ELSE IT GETS ÞE HOSE AGAIN !

#10 2018-10-06 18:19:32

Booklat1

ShadouFireborn wrote:

I was there, and Suzy had the right of it. Suzy had cleared away some area to make another area for a cow pen. Then you came along and decided that, despite Suzy having done the work to clear (and with my help, I might add), you were going to plant more berry bushes we didn't need, a good distance from the existing 40+ berry bushes farm we already had. I was Suzy's twin, and was pretty much fed up with that town anyway, since that's where I was stabbed as an Eve. I did a lot of work on the existing sheep pen, and was actually kinda happy to see it was finished, despite the efforts of the griefer.

Anyway... The berry bushes you planted require soil and water that were needed elsewhere. The bushes were distant from the existing farm, so logistically it was a bad idea to put another berry farm there. And you stole Suzy's and my area we were going to build something that was going to be ACTUALLY useful, after we had done the work to clear the space.

I ran off and suicided, so I didn't see what Suzy did before she jumped into our next twin life. But if she killed you...

You deserved it, dude.

Next time, think about what the town actually needs and how the other person might feel about it before you commandeer someone else's pet project.

she had absolutely no right. (edit, you did communicate i think so im taking this back)

in paticular this argument:
"Next time, think about what the town actually needs and how the other person might feel about it before you commandeer someone
else's pet project."

do you realize thats waht your sister did?

Last edited by Booklat1 (2018-10-06 18:21:00)

#11 2018-10-06 19:18:19

Jk Howling

Having a small separate berry+carrot farm that's closer to the sheep pen isn't rly a bad thing. It saves a load of time having to run constantly back and forth from the main farm to the sheep pen, especially if you don't have carts yet.

At the same time, if someone else was already clearing out and planning something for that area- like a cow pen, which is also beneficial to the camp- then you should've backed off and found a different spot. Or compromised with them. I'm sure there was room elsewhere nearby that could've worked for your mini farm, or for the cow pen. It's not hard to work things out rather than "MY WAY" "NO MY WAY" "REEEE DIE"

-Has ascended to better games-

#12 2018-10-06 19:25:54

Tarr
Banned

helloworld wrote:

You probably should be careful in the future when people tell you they're trying to build where you want to. I'm not exactly sure which group of you guys were first to claim the spot for your own personal projects but the twins did ask me to kill you for griefing. Though I do agree that it seems goofy that they wanted to build a little cow pen in an area that would be better suited to farming (multiple ponds close to the already made sheep pen.)

ShadouFireborn wrote:

I very much understand how annoying it can be to have people come over to your project area and start messing it up. I personally suicide whenever something like that happens to my own personal projects. However, it is incredibly petty for you guys to murder someone working on their project and then proceeding to suicide.

fug it’s Tarr.

#13 2018-10-06 20:26:33

ShadouFireborn

Booklat1 wrote:

do you realize thats waht your sister did?

Uh... How? Sis and I clear away some area for a cow pen. Another player comes along, sees newly cleared area, thinks, 'Hey, this is perfect for this other thing I want to do', and tells the two girls that did the work clearing, "Sorry girls, this spot is for my project now. If you want to do your thing, you have to clear another spot again."

How is that in any way what my sister did? We're the victims here. Like I said, I ran off and suicided. If twin  sis got some revenge before she followed my lead, good on her.

Board footer