One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-28 06:08:03

Zombeh

Story of Medina Otter the gravekeeper

When I was a young boy I fell in love with a lovely girl named Jessa Adams. I made her a shawl and asked her to marry me when we were kids after getting her moms blessing. She said yes, but I never saw her again after sadly... I found out later she and her family tried to settle to the North of the larger town.

Unable to find my wife and thinking the worse I took up the task of cleaning the deceased. I noticed the graveyard we had wasn't very nice, so I wanted to make something better to respect those that came before me. My wife was gone, so I dedicated my life to making a proper cemetery to the South of the town with stones pillars and fences. With some help, we got rose bushes planted at the entrance too. My entire life was spent tending to the cemetery and respectfully moving the bodies of loved ones over to it from the old graveyard.

As a grey, tired old man a young man approached me. I told him I was dying and it'd be ironic to die in the very graveyard I had made. He promised to bury me with a grave marker and everything. Which was very kind. He was like the son I never had and I told him this. I wanted to do one last run before I died, and in the process of gathering bones, I died by my trusty horse I named, Bartholomew and a cart filled to the brim with those fallen. I died doing what I had spent my whole life doing.

I"m not sure if the young fellow will find my old bones to the East of the town in the old graveyard. But even if he doesn't I want to thank him. Thank you for being kind to a creepy old man who spent his life moving around dead bodies. Sadly I don't remember your name except that you were an Adam's.

Farewell, Medina Otter

Last edited by Zombeh (2018-09-28 06:09:00)

Ever had more than 15 babies in one life? I have.

So many babies.

Board footer