One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-27 22:35:31

Tea

Happiness

I am not the best or the luckiest Eve.

When playing as an Eve, many of my children tend to leave me and those who stay, either die to snek, boar or starvation. My family line doesn't usually live until generation 5 and then dies out.

But today was different.

It has been a while since I had played as an Eve and I didn't expect to find a decent spot right away. Since I was playing on my old laptop, I moved pretty slow and couldn't work as fast as I usually do. So I wouldn't be surprised if this Eve run wouldn't be a success.

I started to build a forge and look for some milkweed. During that time, some kids were born but not many stayed.

I never say Amalia again who, once she grew hair, disappeared West into the woods. Anja died out of starvation and Avani got bit by a snake. But Amelie stayed.

She helped me a lot ! Got some rabbits, gathered some eggs and helped at the farm. She was so sweet and with her hard work, she made up for my slow butt. I wanted to thank her, talk to her and have a little chit chat. But so much things needed to be done and I wanted to make sure that she could survive a little bit longer after I passed away.

I wanted this to work.

Soon, my time had come and I was happy to meet my very first grandchildren, Hyun and Jimi Kelderman. I said my good byes and died of old age, hoping to see this place again. It was a good place.

Past forward few hours, I went to check the Family Tree I left open and saw a picture of an old lady named Amelie Kelderman. I was delighted to see that my daughter managed to live to old age and went to check on her children.

I was surprised to see that not only did Hyun and Jimi lived till old age as well but that the family line continued. Generation 11. My heart filled with happiness and I hoped to see it with my own eyes what had happened to the place. Did they have sheep and stew ? Was there any buildings or roads ?

While playing I had an eye on the family tree and after a while, it stopped at Generation 20. I thought that they had died out but my next life proved me wrong.

I was born to Osiris Mattson who named me Julius Mattson. While I was being a good boy, standing still on a warm tile, waiting for my mom, a woman picked me up. It was a Kelderman ! ( I can't remember her name sadly)

My heart started to beat faster and I had a huge smile on my face when I saw where I was. I was born in my old Eve spot. And my Family line was still alive !

They had build a fast road leading to a berry farm, they had a huge bakery room and a lot of stew. Some people started to make a tree farm as well. There were even other families who lived next to the Keldermans : the Dawn Family, the Furry Family and the Mattson Family.

I was so happy and was close to shed some tears. I never seen my family line live and bloom so well. My little settlement with only one forge and a tiny berry farm had become a big and great city.

During my life as Julius Mattson, I came across a guy named Snow Furry, who worn a crown and was talking about how this city belonged to the Furrys. Someone even give him a knife. I didn't want that. That is not the hopes and wishes I had for this place. I wanted that this city to bloom and to welcome new families.

So I told some people my plan and why this man had to be killed. I needed to protect everyone. This place was important to me. But as I was looking for him, he managed to stab me. Luckily, my death was not in vain and he was killed shortly after.

I was sad to leave but I didn't mind. I was his only victim. I gladly give my life for the safety for this city and it's people.

I came back as Karmela Kelderman, named my first daughter Amelie, in honor of the first Amelie and lived almost until old age. I started as Eve Kelderman and ended the day as Karmela Kelderman.

Thank you Kelderman Family. Thank you for making my little settlement to the beautiful city that it is now.

Thank you everyone for working hard and thanks to Dawn Family, Furry Family and Mattson Family for joining and helping.

Also thank you Joe Kelderman for patching up all those people who got stabbed ^^

I wish everyone good luck for their Eve Runs. Maybe your little settlement will become one day a big city as well.

The one and only Eve Kelderman

Board footer