One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-22 22:10:18

AmyJ

Baby who hated me

To the baby who reincarnated to our town twice and immediately started swearing specifically at me both times...why? I'm so confused. What was the beef?

#2 2018-09-22 22:21:46

VioletLily

Re: Baby who hated me

I would just ignore it.

It's happened to me a couple times before when I've done nothing but acknowledge the baby's existence. Sometimes I'm the mother, other times no.

I'm a pretty hard worker and try to treat people in the game well, so there is nothing I did to offend him/her.

It is just a griefer. Some people are just silly like that. Don't take it too personally. If you had actually done something wrong, they would have given you specifics rather than just cussing you out randomly.

I hope this doesn't affect your opinion of the game too much. Most of us in this community are kind. The griefers can just me more vocal at times smile

#3 2018-09-22 22:25:21

AmyJ

I just though it was pretty funny. I was nowhere near where the baby was born both times. She sought me out! I was holding a bow though, maybe she just wanted someone to kill her for the drama.

I might have shot her the second time, I was about to die of old age anyways smile

#4 2018-09-22 22:30:55

VioletLily

I'm guessing she was trying to get killed to get banned from the lineage. I have people asking me to kill them for that reason all the time. Asking someone with a knife nicely might have worked better for her smile

Last edited by VioletLily (2018-09-22 22:33:18)

#5 2018-09-22 22:44:00

Ellesanna

Hi Amy! I was the other old lady there with ya. The baby called you a bitch to your face while you were holdin a bow and then reconfirmed it when asked lol.

#6 2018-09-22 23:39:06

AmyJ

Ellesanna wrote:

Hi Amy! I was the other old lady there with ya. The baby called you a bitch to your face while you were holdin a bow and then reconfirmed it when asked lol.

Hi Ellesanna! It was nice to share your last moments with you.

She came back again as another baby after you died. I assume it was the same person! Clovis ran at me with a knife when I shot her, but my older son stopped him from stabbing me smile

#7 2018-09-23 00:18:53

PeaGirl

Most of times asking to die by someone doesn't really make people do it for you very often. I have been mostly at bakeries for them to kill me but they said no. Best way you could motivate anyone to kill you is try to do some soft griefing, like chugging all pies they have if they don't kill me asap. Also killing would rise havoc at any time, no matter how good the thought would be.
Be like "I'll - eat - your- pies - then - if you- don't." I doubt any sane baker would say yes to that. smile

Last edited by PeaGirl (2018-09-23 00:20:14)

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

#8 2018-09-23 01:09:42

VioletLily

PeaGirl wrote:

Most of times asking to die by someone doesn't really make people do it for you very often. I have been mostly at bakeries for them to kill me but they said no. Best way you could motivate anyone to kill you is try to do some soft griefing, like chugging all pies they have if they don't kill me asap. Also killing would rise havoc at any time, no matter how good the thought would be.
Be like "I'll - eat - your- pies - then - if you- don't." I doubt any sane baker would say yes to that. smile

I always kill someone if they ask to die. I just make sure to have a couple witnesses around so they can help back me up when people start asking questions.

I figure it is better to help the person out before they have to resort to griefing to get their ban.

I've never had any drama result from it.

Edit: I just realized my first paragraph would sound really bad out of context XD

Last edited by VioletLily (2018-09-23 01:11:03)

Board footer