One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-21 21:47:20

Star

Misfortunes of Mellani

With the world rapidly coming of view, I wonder what this life will be like.

The first thing I see is a glint of gold and ginger, my ma's hair and crown. Enraptured by the shiny item, I look around and my ma says kindly "Ginger town"
Everyone was indeed ginger, with no men in sight. Although my ma starting saying "A man!!" I could not spot him with my small eyes. Mother Lisa places me down and walks off to work, I stay there patiently, realising I had no name as of yet.

So when ma came back, I asked in small snippets "n-a-m" and before I could finish, she named me Mell, a nickname for Mellani! I was excited by this prospect and as soon as my hair grew long, I jumped out of my ma's arms, said a quick thank you and rushed to the berry farm to work.

While around the berries, I noticed the town lacked colour. Deciding to grow roses when old enough, I worked hard. Unfortunately, I was distracted by the cutest things I saw yet, three puppies with a wolf. I scoop one up in my hands and run back to town saying "puppy!" My ma rushed up with some meat but I knew the puppy needed more.

"Carnita," I say, "pork-on-fire" Running around trying to find a coal fire, I run back to berries and place the puppy down to eat, unfortunately, it died and at that moment, someone ran up with a bowl of carnitas! "No worries! I get another" I say confidently and runoff.

Soon I had returned and given the new puppy, who I named 'Boi' food and watched the German Shepard grow! I ran off to continue my rose dream.

During this time- someone bred Boi and took the puppies away. I was SW and when I returned I found my mother old, and without the shiny thing that usually sat proudly on her head. But as I was about to ask where it had gone, I watched her fall to the ground. I swiftly snatched her jacket and put it on. "Ma! no!" I cry.

And I run up, just to see Boi's dead body! I cried over it until he decomposed while running to my rose to finish it. While I waited for the rose, I stood by boi, and wasn't paying attention when I got stabbed! I saw a flash of gold and rushed to hospital screaming "Help! Queen kill!" Thankfully I was saved.

From then on I lived a normal life :)

Line: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1124656

Bob <3

Board footer