One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-10 05:31:39

dongriffen

Support for WASD Control

I'm really not sure if this has been brought up yet...but PLEASE boost this so Jason sees it. I feel it is VERY important.

Unless there are any barriers to this that are unseen by me...can we please have WASD control as an option?

I personally really dislike the mouse control. LOVE the game, HATE the control. Just want to make that clear, lol.

#2 2018-03-10 05:38:48

Vzor

Re: Support for WASD Control

dongriffen wrote:

I'm really not sure if this has been brought up yet...but PLEASE boost this so Jason sees it. I feel it is VERY important.

Unless there are any barriers to this that are unseen by me...can we please have WASD control as an option?

I personally really dislike the mouse control. LOVE the game, HATE the control. Just want to make that clear, lol.

I keep acciently interacting with things as i run around, which in this game can be very punishing.

#3 2018-03-10 05:48:01

dongriffen

Vzor wrote:
dongriffen wrote:

I keep acciently interacting with things as i run around, which in this game can be very punishing.

I'm so glad you understand.

#5 2018-03-10 06:29:31

dongriffen

Thank you!! Seriously, I feel like an idiot.

Jason, if you see this, my apologies for not reading the forum thoroughly. I do hope that you make this an option in the future though. Not a priority.

Board footer