And soon my brother joined the list of the dead
And my uncle
And my cousins
Till it was just me and Jeb

But I was stupid
I was careless
And soon I too joined
The bitter end
(This was my first true family experience! If only we had more kids)
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1106106
Areya (my adopted sister) http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1106106

Last edited by WalrusesConquer (2018-09-19 16:21:19)

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#2 2018-09-18 20:15:39

MultiLife

Re: The Story Of our End

Hi Anoushka! Glad to see you made the post!

Shoutout to all the amazing bros and men in this family, and ofc to the ladies too who did their best to keep the line going. The dice rolled against us this time, but it's okay.
I was Jebediah, forgotten at birth by the old mother Lycan, raised by berry farm boys, an uncle but firstly a blood brother of Dante. Usually running around in the wilderness getting soil or food or something else.
RPg4Gh4.jpg

---

Peace: you were old as I arrived, but I could see you had been the backbone of the town, I had fun looking at you lifting the rock like Hercules.

---

Dante: my main man, my brother from another mother, thank you for the name and raising me. I had fun listening to you, Platon and your mother, it was one entertaining childhood. How thoughtful you were, urging me on to eat as I saluted you as a toddler, talking with my broken sentences. You surely were the leader-type, swiftly progressing the town. I had a laugh as you "locked" me in the animal pen! big_smile I wanted to get snake boots too when I saw you and Platon with some. Ahh, if only that boar hadn't gotten to you. I had seen it just before it got you, I was about to set off to get the bow and arrow when you went down.. I'm glad I got to say goodbyes! I spent my life getting a bow and searching for the boar as I patrolled the town. I ended up shooting a wolf while another man (Granger) went after the boar (but the boar got him too it seems). But yeah we ran out of girls... Thank you for everything! I hope I bump into you again. Oh yeah I buried you and Platon, too. I put an arrow on your grave, I wanted to shoot it through the boar's heart...
TrT3IGJ.jpg

---

Platon: the strongman of the town, it was funny how you took after Peace, the man who lifted like a boss. I had fun goofing around with the weightlifting. Sorry for eating that burdock from your hands Platon, this is how I imagined it happened:
https://gph.is/19MuXer
I fed you a berry in panic, hoping I wasn't messing up a Yum chain but I was not risking you starving! You made me laugh with the whole last words thing, talking about beating up Dante in heaven, only to turn mellow and mutter how you miss him. I buried you next to Dante and put your snake boot on the grave. Thank you, it was fun!
rIdpA1P.jpg

---

Joe: thank you for feeding me in the berry fields with Dante!

---

Thank you guys! Jeff, Alex, Socorro, Kanta, Granger... everyone was so hardworking.

---

AgUzg3n.jpg

XlsseZ6.jpg

sTy8w9Q.jpg

Last edited by MultiLife (2018-09-18 20:52:22)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#3 2018-09-19 06:44:56

WalrusesConquer

It was great to this post, from another perspective! I think Dante was the guy who fed me
As a girl (only black guy there xD)

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#4 2018-09-19 11:42:02

MultiLife

WalrusesConquer wrote:

It was great to this post, from another perspective! I think Dante was the guy who fed me

Yes I had a blast! Amazing place, amazing people. Sad how tragically it ended for you, your story was much sadder than mine. D: But lots of good moments for you too!

Haha yeah, Dante was easy to recognize. big_smile I think I had like three lookalikes in the village!
Sounds like Dante alright, being on top of the situation and doing what was best. He was handy with 'em feedings.

I was surprised how we had a famine, I went far to bring back bowls of wild berries to keep the villagers alive. At first I was worried the men caused the famine and doomed the place, but then I saw many old women in the last generation with no children at all or a lot of boys. You and Areya should have been more than enough to continue the line but wow, zero kids for both is crazy.

Were you the one who hugged me when I had no idea who was talking to who and I said "I am confus"? big_smile

Last edited by MultiLife (2018-09-19 11:45:29)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#5 2018-09-19 13:18:17

Tea

Hello, I was your Mother, Cooper !

I had a blast with you guys big_smile Usually I don't talk much since there was still so much things to do, but my mother and sister just put her kids near the fire, sometimes without naming them so I thought I will take the role of the nursing mom.

Thank you to all the men in the village who did the work, because I definitely was not doing much xD

It was so much fun ! When you arrived Anoushka, we had a bit of a famine but somehow we managed to get through it thanks to Jebediah and Dante ! You guys were amazing.

I remember Platon who went through a bald phase which scared the living hell out of me. Or Dante who always wanted to know who his father was. So sad that he was killed by a wild boar, I didn't know sad

Or my sweet boy Socrates who's name was changed to Socorro or my boy Kant to Kanta.

Poor little Areyah, she was such a sweet girl and so happy as a kid ! Didn't she wanted to grow her own husband out of the goose egg ? Did Platon managed to marry one of you girls ?

I had a feeling that you girls wouldn't have any children, you were already old enough but no babies popped out. I was hoping that it would take a bit more time since it took me also a while to give birth to 8 kids.

But I'm glad you guys had a good time just like I did.

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#6 2018-09-19 16:18:03

WalrusesConquer

Mom! I can't believe you posted! Yesssss! It turns out platoon felt that he was a girl inside, so we tried to..erm.. "Help" him with shears!

Yes multi life that was me
When I was a kid Areya told me her uncle kept boasting about his...well you get the idea! I wrongfully assumed you were that uncle my bad!

Recent favorite lives:

#7 2018-09-19 18:01:46

MultiLife

Tea wrote:

Thank you to all the men in the village who did the work, because I definitely was not doing much xD

It was so much fun ! When you arrived Anoushka, we had a bit of a famine but somehow we managed to get through it thanks to Jebediah and Dante ! You guys were amazing.
But I'm glad you guys had a good time just like I did.

You're welcome and thank you! big_smile
I almost starved at around 10 years old when I ran back to the village during the famine, not knowing it had hit; I got to a wild berry bush at like two hunger points. yikes After delivering the two bowls of wild berries to the village, I used up some furs laying around to make a backpack and then hauled soil with the basket and backpack as the compost was taking its sweet time to ready up. I was relieved to see that women survived the famine! It was also good to see people scoop up the soil I was bringing in so I could keep on running back and forth. smile

WalrusesConquer wrote:

Yes multi life that was me
When I was a kid Areya told me her uncle kept boasting about his...well you get the idea! I wrongfully assumed you were that uncle my bad!

Hahh, I see! It's no problem, I thought you were asking if I was the uncle who kept boasting about his strength as that was Platon but seems that there was another story afoot in the village. big_smile I was so oblivious, I couldn't keep up with the news as I spent so much time outside of the village! I just got pulled into some odd stories, kids asking if I was their father and hearing women call animals their dads or husbands!

htgiUMm.jpg

#8 2018-09-19 18:20:11

Solbusaur

AAAAAGH I WAS DANTE! Jebediah, I was your blood brother! So glad to have played with you!

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

#9 2018-09-19 18:21:13

Tea

Solbusaur wrote:

AAAAAGH I WAS DANTE! Jebediah, I was your blood brother! So glad to have played with you!

Dante my boy <3 You left too soon !!!

#10 2018-09-19 18:22:19

Solbusaur

My heart is warmed seeing what happened to me after I died. And all the lovely things you're saying about me!

We joked about how I was the only black one because my mother had been cheating with someone else. It really sucked how I was killed by the boar, I was getting a skewer, I think, and I zoned out for a sudden. I was walking into the boar before I realised what a horrible mistake I made, haha

Last edited by Solbusaur (2018-09-19 18:29:07)

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)

#11 2018-09-19 18:37:12

Solbusaur

WalrusesConquer wrote:

Did I feed you a cactus fruit? I went exploring for the iron and came back after spotting some fruit. I ran back to grab them and fed the first person I could that needed it. You were only young with a small stomach, and were one of the only women left and so took priority. I'm glad I got to leave a mark with everyone there.

#12 2018-09-19 18:46:02

WalrusesConquer

You did you did! You said girls needed to survive!
Aww man if only I took screen shots

Recent favorite lives:

#13 2018-09-20 09:56:06

MultiLife

Solbusaur wrote:

Danteeee <3 I'm happy you found this post my blood brother! My lil' life would have been cut short if you hadn't lead me away from the busy women who had no time for a crying baby. big_smile

Solbusaur wrote:

My heart is warmed seeing what happened to me after I died. And all the lovely things you're saying about me!

We joked about how I was the only black one because my mother had been cheating with someone else. It really sucked how I was killed by the boar, I was getting a skewer, I think, and I zoned out for a sudden. I was walking into the boar before I realised what a horrible mistake I made, haha

It happened so fast, I remember stopping in my tracks when I realized you were moving right where the boar was. D:
Good thing you stumbled upon this thread, soak in the positivity we are gushing here! smile You deserve it boiiii!

And to add to that, enjoy this little sketch I sketchededed:
QePyGZC.jpg

#14 2018-09-20 11:14:41

Tea

Aww that's so cute <3

#15 2018-09-20 15:00:24

Solbusaur

OH MY GOD I HAVE MY OWN PORTRAIT

#16 2018-09-20 16:57:52

MultiLife

Tea wrote:

Aww that's so cute <3

I really loved how they all had such different personalities in the short span of time I had to get to know them. big_smile Hooray potatopeople! Thank you!

Solbusaur wrote:

OH MY GOD I HAVE MY OWN PORTRAIT

Wait bro! I gotchu! Take it!
FZX5ZUX.png
imgur link: https://imgur.com/FZX5ZUX
li8k3j6.png
imgur link: https://imgur.com/li8k3j6

Last edited by MultiLife (2018-09-20 17:02:40)

#17 2018-09-20 17:03:21

WalrusesConquer

THIS IS ADORABLE

Recent favorite lives:

#18 2018-09-20 18:22:30

Solbusaur

MultiLife you're so good at what you do, thank you so much!

#19 2018-09-21 08:55:38

MultiLife

WalrusesConquer wrote:

THIS IS ADORABLE

Hee! big_smile There is never enough of adorableness in this world!

Solbusaur wrote:

MultiLife you're so good at what you do, thank you so much!

Thank youuu!

Board footer