One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-09-17 11:22:35

PeaGirl

Re: Donkey town

Actually, when I think about it. If you are heavily cursed, you could just start out as eve and you just get cursed babies day in day out. It's like starting over in empty server and old age spawning in your own homestead to do whatever you wanted. Sweet! yikes Think I will begin to collect some curse points then. At least I can without anyone crying out like "Y" as baby, I can just say "Dude, I am just hermiting you weeb."

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

#27 2018-09-17 14:14:45

Joriom
Website

littlemissmesssy wrote:

Yup, it's me.

EllynEve wrote:

I'm jealous he gets to dye his hair that color. I'm not sure how that would fly with my work. Even so, my hair can't take to amazing dyes like that. I think it looks pretty cool!!

If you love you hair and care about them a lot - don't. I have natural black hair and I need to bleach it for few hours and then dye it for few hours every ~2 months (would do more often but I can't stand that much time wasted to often). That KILLs them, really.

#28 2018-09-17 14:21:30

Anshin

The blue hair is awesome.
I love colorful hair smile

#29 2018-09-17 14:27:23

VioletLily

Joriom wrote:

If you love you hair and care about them a lot - don't. I have natural black hair and I need to bleach it for few hours and then dye it for few hours every ~2 months (would do more often but I can't stand that much time wasted to often). That KILLs them, really.

Wow, your hair is naturally black? I thought it would be white with how vibrant that blue is. How light do you bleach your hair? Blue is a difficult color to achieve. The oranges, yellows, and browns in hair are on the opposite side of the color wheel, so they tend to bleed through into the blue color naturally, dulling the hue. Very nice Joriom! I don't think I've ever seen such blue hair!

#30 2018-09-17 14:31:02

Joriom
Website

@VioletLily
Are on you discord? Sadly, there is no direct message option here on forums and I don't really want to derail this topic anymore. Or just hit me up by email so we can chat.

#31 2018-09-17 14:40:15

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Joriom wrote:
littlemissmesssy wrote:

Yup, it's me.

EllynEve wrote:

I'm jealous he gets to dye his hair that color. I'm not sure how that would fly with my work. Even so, my hair can't take to amazing dyes like that. I think it looks pretty cool!!

Lol thats how u look like and you criticise me ? Im 10 times way better looking then you looool

If u see someone calling u ugly randomly its me smile and i name all my boys after my ex's hmm

#32 2018-09-17 14:58:31

PeaGirl

littlemissmesssy wrote:

x

littlemissmesssy wrote:

x

EllynEve wrote:

x

Joriom wrote:

x

I remember someone saying the average age of the people in discord, and I do agree that you folks bicker of your looks like whiny little girls. How about you just enjoy the looks you have and don't embarrass yourself any longer? I can hear crunches of popcorn miles away when I read this cringy conversation.

Last edited by PeaGirl (2018-09-17 14:58:55)

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

#33 2018-09-17 16:35:33

littlemissmesssy
Banned

PeaGirl wrote:
littlemissmesssy wrote:

x

littlemissmesssy wrote:

x

EllynEve wrote:

x

Joriom wrote:

x

I remember someone saying the average age of the people in discord, and I do agree that you folks bicker of your looks like whiny little girls. How about you just enjoy the looks you have and don't embarrass yourself any longer? I can hear crunches of popcorn miles away when I read this cringy conversation.

Im not the one who should be embarrased sweety its the ones who judge that should be i never judged anyone or would i ever judge anyone i really think that everyone is beautiful and everyone is perfect and special in their own way and i hate people who judge its disgusting like that guy called me a slut cuz i added a pic that shows abit of my breasts lol where did the freedom of showing anything you want went and what century are we in to get called names cuz u show ur breasts lol

If u see someone calling u ugly randomly its me smile and i name all my boys after my ex's hmm

#34 2018-09-17 16:49:09

Turnipseed

Vanity is a trait that makes even the most beautiful appear ugly.

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

#35 2018-09-17 16:59:34

boggers

Turnipseed wrote:

It is unbecoming for young men to utter maxims. big_smile

#36 2018-09-17 16:59:58

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Turnipseed wrote:

Nothing wrong with being proud of ur look but there is something wrong with making someone feel bad about themselves how do guys know that im not a suicidal person that would cut myself cuz im depressed but nobody cares do they? I would never hurt anyones feelings i never know what that person is going through

But thanks all anyway for making me feel this guy just cuz i post my pics i promise no one will ever hear from me again

#37 2018-09-17 17:14:28

Joriom
Website

littlemissmesssy wrote:

Lol thats how u look like and you criticise me ? Im 10 times way better looking then you looool

littlemissmesssy wrote:

Nothing wrong with being proud of ur look but there is something wrong with making someone feel bad about themselves how do guys know that im not a suicidal person that would cut myself cuz im depressed but nobody cares do they? I would never hurt anyones feelings i never know what that person is going through

I think I will go kill myself now. Thanks... sad

No, but really, hypocrisy at its finest.
Lets start with with facts - nobody commented about you directly LMM (I can't be even bothered to fully spell your nick at this point) and yet you took something personally. Hit the table... Do you have reasons to believe you're a vain person LMM? Wait, not, I don't really want to hear an answer.

What I want though is for this thread to be back on the topic of Donkey Town. If we start namecalling here - I'm stomping my foot and closing yet another one.

#38 2018-09-17 17:28:53

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Joriom wrote:
littlemissmesssy wrote:

littlemissmesssy wrote:

I think I will go kill myself now. Thanks... sad

No, but really, hypocrisy at its finest.
Lets start with with facts - nobody commented about you directly LMM (I can't be even bothered to fully spell your nick at this point) and yet you took something personally. Hit the table... Do you have reasons to believe you're a vain person LMM? Wait, not, I don't really want to hear an answer.

What I want though is for this thread to be back on the topic of Donkey Town. If we start namecalling here - I'm stomping my foot and closing yet another one.

Make fun of me all u want but i will end my life and i couldn't even make friends here cuz everyone keeps judging me close this thread idc but im sending this to everyone just so anyone would know why i ended my life such cruel people maybe i wasnt meant to make friends

#39 2018-09-17 17:46:22

allyourkins

FluxBB bbcode test

#40 2018-09-17 17:50:35

Joriom
Website

littlemissmesssy, please understand this is a game related forum. This is not place to advertise yourself or solve your private problems on public forum. I'm sure there are places specially created for those purposes - I would suggest you try them. If you feel a need to talk about your problems, please email me or message directly on Discord and I will personally help you find nearest support group. Otherwise such outright trolling attempts will not be tolerated. Please stop it.
You have been warned.

#41 2018-09-17 18:55:10

Uncle Gus

Keep forum discussions game related. If you want to hang out and talk with people about general topics, join the discord server.

Board footer