One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-08 06:18:04

SomeRandomPerson

My Griefer Mum

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1033298

My Mother was cursed which was well deserved by the looks of it. She left me to die but I got fed by an old lady.

Despite her being cursed people had allowed her to live and paid the price. She systemically killed fertile women while ignoring boys and old people. She was raising a baby with the new model and calling them "King Nibba" while killing everyone else.

I'm pretty sure I only survived because mother didn't know about me or she hadn't got the chance to off me yet. I was too young to do anything despite a bow and arrow being right their.

Finally someone stabs her and she dies from her wounds. I spent my time trying to repair the town, Stuff was neglected while my mother had been alive. Alot of babies suicided when they saw all the bones and dying farms.

But luckily a couple kids stayed and I told them about my mother. Managed to save the farms and restart compost. I fear we will die out anyway to suiciding granddaughters.

At the very least the town lived for another generation. Hoping that a granddaughter survives. At least the town gets to be active for a bit longer.

Last edited by SomeRandomPerson (2018-09-08 06:32:58)

#2 2018-09-08 07:09:14

Lotus

Re: My Griefer Mum

I was your older brother and her past lover, Killian. We were around the same age when she spoke for the first time, and I realized she was cursed. Everyone else did too, she threw* around racist comments, everyone pretty much ignored her. An old man gave her a bunch of knives despite this, enabling her to do the deed.

A bear* came and I thought it was a kitty because I was still a child. When kitty bit me, she told me she loved me and wanted to be mine before I died. I was reborn as her son, and when I told her who I was she seemed repulsed by this and completely ignored me because she “ain’t fuckin’ her son.”

When she got stabbed the town started to die out, I spent the rest of my short life cleaning up bodies before getting bored since I’d been in that town so many times. I suicided pretty soon after that due to boredom.

edit: gheee > threw*
edit: beat > bear*

Last edited by Lotus (2018-09-08 07:11:09)

#3 2018-09-08 10:12:18

SomeRandomPerson

Lotus wrote:

I was your older brother and her past lover, Killian. We were around the same age when she spoke for the first time, and I realized she was cursed. Everyone else did too, she threw* around racist comments, everyone pretty much ignored her. An old man gave her a bunch of knives despite this, enabling her to do the deed.

A bear* came and I thought it was a kitty because I was still a child. When kitty bit me, she told me she loved me and wanted to be mine before I died. I was reborn as her son, and when I told her who I was she seemed repulsed by this and completely ignored me because she “ain’t fuckin’ her son.”

When she got stabbed the town started to die out, I spent the rest of my short life cleaning up bodies before getting bored since I’d been in that town so many times. I suicided pretty soon after that due to boredom.

edit: gheee > threw*
edit: beat > bear*

Yeah, I figured the town would die off. I did my best to try and revitalize it but it wasn't enough. I did repair most things and pumped out some daughters but no good granddaughters, Just Hero II who was only interested in getting off shrooms and died at age 5.
I feel it could've been stopped if people didn't let her live. Should have thrust a knife into her chest the second she started talking. Sounds like the old guy gave her knives for the lols.

I was a bit frustrated that it took so long for anyone to do something. Old lady had a knife and did not stab her while she was on slowdown after killing a female baby. Was a bow just laying there and people did nothing as she decimated most of the population. I would've killed her right away but I was too young.

#4 2018-09-08 14:13:15

Lotus

Yeah, she’s killed about five more people before you were born, I would have done something but I had no weapons. The only people with weapons, like you said, just watched as every fertile female in the village was whisked away.

#5 2018-09-08 14:37:17

SomeRandomPerson

Lotus wrote:

Yeah, she’s killed about five more people before you were born, I would have done something but I had no weapons. The only people with weapons, like you said, just watched as every fertile female in the village was whisked away.

It's sideline griefing, They had so many chances to get her.

Board footer