One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-05 17:26:50

Epic

A Letter to Lotus

Lotus,

Thank you so very much for helping me a while back. This was a time when the tutorial first made it's headway in the game. I do not know if you can recall, but you broke into my tutorial and told me of the freedom of the world outside. I was hesitant as I was still a very new player with so much to learn. I made the decision to stay instead to learn how to craft and smith with the abundant resources I had in the tutorial. You were so kind to teach me how to smith and make clothes for myself before you died of old age. Before you died, you mentioned that you were on the forum with the username of Lotus. I finally made an account!!! Thus, I can thank you properly.

You were instrumental in my growth and progress in this game! The learning curve is steep for sure, but it is easier when experienced players like you take time to teach and mentor new players. It sure did make my game-play much more enjoyable now that I know how to craft, smith, bake, and be helpful! So with the grace and patience that you extended to me, I do so with new players too. <3

So sincerely, thank you very much!

Much love!!

-Epic

P.S. Experience players, please be patient with new players like me when I started. The game will get better when we learn and grow together.

Most notable lives lived recently: Epic Gay, Joe Storm.

#2 2018-09-05 18:08:54

Lotus

Re: A Letter to Lotus

Hi Epic! Glad to see you’ve made it onto the forums! It’s been a while, how has OHOL been treating you? I’m glad to hear that you learned a lot and am surprised that you still remember the day I broke you out and we went on an adventure! Thanks for being my tutorial partner.

Last edited by Lotus (2018-09-05 20:51:21)

Board footer