One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-03 23:34:18

Tea

To Family Joanis

To Gin :

Fuck you ! You were such a sweet boy at the beginning, hunting down those rabbits like I asked you to. But then you started to hunt down our townspeople and ended two lives (That I know about).

I'm sure that you thought that after killing Zelda, you had killed the last fertile female. Well guess what, the family line is still going thanks to your sister !

To June :

I don't know how but I'm glad you survived your brothers madness. After I had killed him, I went back to what I thought was a dead village but when I saw you in the corner of my screen, I felt so happy and relieved. I hope you and Eve Moist live long and have a successful life !

Also big thanks to Juniper Joanis who named my girls. Thanks to you, the family name is still alive.

Last edited by Tea (2018-09-03 23:40:45)

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#2 2018-09-03 23:54:39

Keks

Re: To Family Joanis

Oh, I remember the Joanis !
I played Aspen Joanis  ( http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1010864 ) ,the one planting the rose bush for her mother ( Eve Joanis ),stew farmer and part time smith. Ha.
It really was a great village big_smile Trough my whole hour I never seen any berry sponges and everyone contributed in some kind of way. It was really sweet.

Last edited by Keks (2018-09-03 23:55:06)

#3 2018-09-04 01:02:56

Tea

Oh yeah I remember seeing the little rose bush planted next to some graves !

It was fun, everyone was working and doing their best ^^ I loved that people would come by to the pen I was working on and borrowed the shovel. And each time they brought it back to me, so nice ! Not many to that.
But I think after everyone in generation 2 passed away, things got a bit more complicated. There were still people working on the farm but not expanding it for the amount of new people being born.

There was even a girl who said that there were no jobs to do, even though we didn't had carrots, wheat, sheep, sheers, etc. ^^ Many starved, which is a shame, the town was really nice !

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#4 2018-09-04 01:37:12

Lotus

I spawned there as Eve Moist before the murders happened and survived in the wild for ten or so years so avoid being killed.

Board footer