One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-09-08 02:08:34

pein

Re: Why do you kill twins?

i was twin and had a dispute, and i had no fear killing the other lady, my mom and twins backed me up with no question
so there is that
i was working hard and we were improving the town but its kinda unfair advantage to communicate, kill, curse, heal and everything easier than a solo player

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#27 2018-09-08 18:37:48

thewhiterabbit21

SomeRandomPerson wrote:
thewhiterabbit21 wrote:

I play as twins with my partner a couple times a week and it's mostly been great. Last night we played and when we were born, everyone was like, "Wow! Twins!" And they all wanted to ask us questions. It was cute.

We lived until 60 each and my partner even killed a bear that someone brought to town while I cared for her son who was born in the midst of the chaos. Being born to a mom who is a twin can be a boon to that kid. You have two players who could potentially care for you!

You ever witness any discrimination against Twins. I feel like a lot of people are bitter towards twins they had bad experiences in the past.

I would have to say no. Once we were asked if we were griefers and we said no. Other times, villagers or our mom has said there wasn't enough food for twins. We totally understand that and willingly suicide in those cases.

#28 2018-09-08 20:45:54

LaughAtlantis

I had twin girls yesterday and kept them because A) I was the only girl left in my generation, B) my first child was a girl but a complete noob ("Uncle died! will anyone know how to farm?" and C) I remembered this thread and was taking a chance.

They contributed throughout childhood, which was helpful, but one died at 21 (she had to go to work) and then the other quit.  Which was annoying AF, considering we were a gen 5 camp that felt more like a gen 2 (Eve died at 16!!)

I guess my ultimate answer is: it's situational.

Yum. Yum. Yum. Meh.

#29 2018-09-09 00:01:25

Catfive

Gisele and adele tarr, twin griefers killed off just now smile

#30 2018-09-09 00:02:40

Catfive

SomeRandomPerson wrote:
thewhiterabbit21 wrote:

I play as twins with my partner a couple times a week and it's mostly been great. Last night we played and when we were born, everyone was like, "Wow! Twins!" And they all wanted to ask us questions. It was cute.

We lived until 60 each and my partner even killed a bear that someone brought to town while I cared for her son who was born in the midst of the chaos. Being born to a mom who is a twin can be a boon to that kid. You have two players who could potentially care for you!

You ever witness any discrimination against Twins. I feel like a lot of people are bitter towards twins they had bad experiences in the past.

'In the past' Just had a pair again right now.

Board footer