One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-30 02:18:31

Ducky

The New Wiza Famaly with Laws and Monarchs

I spawned to an eve that seemed to have found an abandoned town that had a LOT of written notes laying around and broken baskets. I was named Kelsey and had a sister named Timmy. When I was still baby i found a crown and signaled to my mom by using two or three letters to go there and take it. So she followed me and took the crown becoming the first monarch of this new city.
When i grew up  I rapidly ,with help of my sister, started watering the crops and bringing new baskets. So i worked hard most of my young years and early adult life by making fire with my really great bro, Heloise. I helped my brother make pies and then told my mom that I was going to build a library to compile important stuff and take some important notes. Then my mom saw that I was working hard and helping so she gave me the crown and a aper that had something written in it that proved legitimacy of the monarch. When I received that I got to work and brought an escaped horse I found. So I started making papers and helping the smith, when i got the papers ready I decided that I was going to make the  list of all the monarchs and put it in the library so I wrote my mom´s name as first ruler and myself as second ruler. Then when I was helping my brother Heloise he told me that maybe I should write the laws and put them in the library so I followed his advice and started making some laws. I only got to write only two with help of Heloise because I was getting too old. These two laws were: "Kill all cursed people" and "Show all babies the laws when they are born". Those laws seemed to me very important and I was going to write more but I was almost dead and had to choose an heir so I choose Great Wiza II as new king, and explained him and his sister how library works and about they need to read to the kids the laws of the land. Then I died of old age.
It was a great life I hope people can do this again of recording past events and their kings, queens and laws. Also hope that this family keeps going and that the current king or queen does the right decisions.

#2 2018-08-30 02:20:09

Schlorghan

Re: The New Wiza Famaly with Laws and Monarchs

sick

I prefer kidnapping to giving birth.

#3 2018-08-30 02:37:18

Trick

Ducky wrote:

I spawned to an eve that seemed to have found an abandoned town that had a LOT of written notes laying around and broken baskets. I was named Kelsey and had a sister named Timmy. When I was still baby i found a crown and signaled to my mom by using two or three letters to go there and take it. So she followed me and took the crown becoming the first monarch of this new city.
When i grew up  I rapidly ,with help of my sister, started watering the crops and bringing new baskets. So i worked hard most of my young years and early adult life by making fire with my really great bro, Heloise. I helped my brother make pies and then told my mom that I was going to build a library to compile important stuff and take some important notes. Then my mom saw that I was working hard and helping so she gave me the crown and a aper that had something written in it that proved legitimacy of the monarch. When I received that I got to work and brought an escaped horse I found. So I started making papers and helping the smith, when i got the papers ready I decided that I was going to make the  list of all the monarchs and put it in the library so I wrote my mom´s name as first ruler and myself as second ruler. Then when I was helping my brother Heloise he told me that maybe I should write the laws and put them in the library so I followed his advice and started making some laws. I only got to write only two with help of Heloise because I was getting too old. These two laws were: "Kill all cursed people" and "Show all babies the laws when they are born". Those laws seemed to me very important and I was going to write more but I was almost dead and had to choose an heir so I choose Great Wiza II as new king, and explained him and his sister how library works and about they need to read to the kids the laws of the land. Then I died of old age.
It was a great life I hope people can do this again of recording past events and their kings, queens and laws. Also hope that this family keeps going and that the current king or queen does the right decisions.

Great Wiza II crowned me, Great Wiza IV, as his heir to the throne.  He never taught me about the library, though.

Unfortunately, my reign as Queen did not go entirely smoothly.  My aunt Stacy was jealous of my royal status, and secretly conspired against me to gain the crown for her line.  So, she planned to murder my daughter, the soon-to-be heir, and give the crown to her own child.  But any time my daughter told me of her murder attempts, I was unsure.  I did not want to act too hastily.  So, I waited and observed.

I caught Stacy asking her daughter to help her murder mine.  When she realized I was near, she said she was joking.  Suddenly, there was a lot more weight to my daughter's fears, and I became ever more watchful.

Then, one fateful day, I saw the decrepit old Stacy emerge from the woods with a bow and arrow.  She chased after my daughter with a crazy look in her eyes, lusting after the idea of becoming the mother of the next Queen.  But before she could make her fatal attack, I ran her through with my knife.  I was not about to let her kill my daughter - the rightful heir to the royal family.

I did not want to kill Stacy.  I wanted to trust her.  But, whatever good that was within her was poisoned by a greed for power.  She wanted it so badly, she was willing to kill and be killed.

My daughter Alicia Wiza became the Queen, as it was meant to be.  My hope is that she was a benevolent leader, and the future royals will do good by that town.

#4 2018-08-30 02:48:18

WomanWizard

I was Eve Wiza and this makes me happy! I'm glad you made the library. I spent too much time trying to find the sheep pen so I could put the note about cleaning the sheep pen nearby. Then there was the note for "the children of Eves" that I made sure was in the middle of town, at least for that generation. It was your generation after all.

Unfortunately I think the only productive thing I did as a Queen was birth children and make a wooden road at the edge of the berry farm. It was getting too big and needed to stop.

Trick, does the royal family still have the royal note? It's a very important note.

#5 2018-08-30 02:54:54

Trick

WomanWizard wrote:

I was Eve Wiza and this makes me happy! I'm glad you made the library. I spent too much time trying to find the sheep pen so I could put the note about cleaning the sheep pen nearby. Then there was the note for "the children of Eves" that I made sure was in the middle of town, at least for that generation. It was your generation after all.

Unfortunately I think the only productive thing I did as a Queen was birth children and make a wooden road at the edge of the berry farm. It was getting too big and needed to stop.

Trick, does the royal family still have the royal note? It's a very important note.

The one that said "Royalty"?

As homage, I placed it on the tombstone of Great Wiza II.

#6 2018-08-30 03:06:11

Ducky

Yep it was the one that said royalty. Also the library was that place with roses as walls that was below the forge.

#7 2018-08-30 03:14:41

Lotus

I was Great Wiza III. Eve Wiza saved me as a baby since my mom abandoned me. I grabbed her things when she died, unfortunately I never got to tell her I loved her, and set out to help Great Wiza II smith — I’d been watching him from afar and had developed a small crush on him.

I spent the majority of my life smithing with him — we made every type of tool and soon our smithing station, once empty, was now filled with oodles of heads and metal tools and blades waiting for a branch. I requested for him to be crowned next in line, as he was a hard worker and I knew I would not be available for inauguration since I was female. Luckily, he got the crown and was celebrated greatly.

I followed him to old age, having only boys. A girl who had gotten lost had found her way back to camp and so I was no longer the only girl — she had many children. I never got to tell Great II I loved him, he died before I could feed him, which I was dedicated to doing at the time. All I could do was confess over his grave with a rose before I died next to him in my love and desire to be with him.

Sigh. If only he’d have seen how I loved him.

#8 2018-08-30 03:16:07

Trick

Lotus wrote:

I was Great Wiza III. Eve Wiza saved me as a baby since my mom abandoned me. I grabbed her things when she died, unfortunately I never got to tell her I loved her, and set out to help Great Wiza II smith — I’d been watching him from afar and had developed a small crush on him.

I spent the majority of my life smithing with him — we made every type of tool and soon our smithing station, once empty, was now filled with oodles of heads and metal tools and blades waiting for a branch. I requested for him to be crowned next in line, as he was a hard worker and I knew I would not be available for inauguration since I was female. Luckily, he got the crown and was celebrated greatly.

I followed him to old age, having only boys. A girl who had gotten lost had found her way back to camp and so I was no longer the only girl — she had many children. I never got to tell Great II I loved him, he died before I could feed him, which I was dedicated to doing at the time. All I could do was confess over his grave with a rose before I died next to him in my love and desire to be with him.

Sigh. If only he’d have seen how I loved him.

I buried you beside him.

#9 2018-08-30 03:17:36

Lotus

Trick wrote:

Thank you.

#10 2018-08-30 03:26:43

Tea

Trick wrote:
Ducky wrote:

Great Wiza II crowned me, Great Wiza IV, as his heir to the throne.  He never taught me about the library, though.

Unfortunately, my reign as Queen did not go entirely smoothly.  My aunt Stacy was jealous of my royal status, and secretly conspired against me to gain the crown for her line.  So, she planned to murder my daughter, the soon-to-be heir, and give the crown to her own child.  But any time my daughter told me of her murder attempts, I was unsure.  I did not want to act too hastily.  So, I waited and observed.

I caught Stacy asking her daughter to help her murder mine.  When she realized I was near, she said she was joking.  Suddenly, there was a lot more weight to my daughter's fears, and I became ever more watchful.

Then, one fateful day, I saw the decrepit old Stacy emerge from the woods with a bow and arrow.  She chased after my daughter with a crazy look in her eyes, lusting after the idea of becoming the mother of the next Queen.  But before she could make her fatal attack, I ran her through with my knife.  I was not about to let her kill my daughter - the rightful heir to the royal family.

I did not want to kill Stacy.  I wanted to trust her.  But, whatever good that was within her was poisoned by a greed for power.  She wanted it so badly, she was willing to kill and be killed.

My daughter Alicia Wiza became the Queen, as it was meant to be.  My hope is that she was a benevolent leader, and the future royals will do good by that town.

I was Alicia Wiza, born to the respected Queen Great Wiza IV.

I never wanted the crown, never ruled a city. My mother told me that I would be the heir if I would prove myself worthy. Surely there will be others, sisters or brothers, that would be more worthy to the crown than me !

So, as soon as I was strong enough, I started to work and took over the compost duty. One day, aunt Stacy came to me with a bowl of stew.

"Alicia", she said "Come with me"

So I followed her, after I packed some berries that is. I had a feeling. We went north west ish and we went further away from town than you usually do when you want someone to follow you. We came across a bear cave and that's when it hit me.

She didn't wanted to talk or show me something. She wanted to kill me. She banged on the bear cave, twice, and the bear came out. I ran back, stopped, waiting for my aunt. "Surely that was a mistake", iIthought, still having a little trust in her. But that trust got crushed when I saw Stacy leading the bear towards me, stopping behind me so it would attack me first.

I ran back home. There, I waited for my aunt at the wheat farm and told her "nice / try" before I ran to my mother and told her what had happened. Of course, Stacy said she was innocent. Mother didn't know what to do, I didn't blame her, I would be careful too if two people would tell different stories. But she got suspicious.

I continued my work, started to give birth to my beautiful children, always being aware of another assassination attempt. Stacy would come to me and call me names and how dare I tell such lies. But I brushed it off.

Years later, I saw my old aunt holding a bow and an arrow and I knew I had to run. Holding my infant baby, I ran to the berry farm where my mother was, running in zig zag. The arrow missed and the Queen saw enough. With one final stab, Stacy was gone and I was finally safe.

Following my mothers footsteps as Queen wasn't easy.  She was loved and respected by all of the citizens, how could I, someone who has never reign in her passed lifes, be as good as she was ? I invited some of the people to join her funeral, saying some last words before she was put to rest. I promised to do my best and to give the crown to my children who worked hard for this community.

Years passed and soon it was time for me to pass on the crown. During that time, another crown has been forged, a carrot crown, and was worn by the Master Baker. I didn't mind, she didn't tell people to be the new Queen. I told my little grandchildren what they should do once older and they did good !

I gave the crown to my daughter October Wiza, who had been working on the stew farm since birth. I told her to tell babies what to do, give everyone their job and to always make sure that we have enough compost and food to feed the people.

And with that, my reign was over.

It was a very nice and exciting life. Thank you Trick for trusting me and killing Stacy !

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#11 2018-08-30 03:43:15

Trick

Tea wrote:
Trick wrote:
Ducky wrote:

I was Alicia Wiza, born to the respected Queen Great Wiza IV.

I never wanted the crown, never ruled a city. My mother told me that I would be the heir if I would prove myself worthy. Surely there will be others, sisters or brothers, that would be more worthy to the crown than me !

So, as soon as I was strong enough, I started to work and took over the compost duty. One day, aunt Stacy came to me with a bowl of stew.

"Alicia", she said "Come with me"

So I followed her, after I packed some berries that is. I had a feeling. We went north west ish and we went further away from town than you usually do when you want someone to follow you. We came across a bear cave and that's when it hit me.

She didn't wanted to talk or show me something. She wanted to kill me. She banged on the bear cave, twice, and the bear came out. I ran back, stopped, waiting for my aunt. "Surely that was a mistake", iIthought, still having a little trust in her. But that trust got crushed when I saw Stacy leading the bear towards me, stopping behind me so it would attack me first.

I ran back home. There, I waited for my aunt at the wheat farm and told her "nice / try" before I ran to my mother and told her what had happened. Of course, Stacy said she was innocent. Mother didn't know what to do, I didn't blame her, I would be careful too if two people would tell different stories. But she got suspicious.

I continued my work, started to give birth to my beautiful children, always being aware of another assassination attempt. Stacy would come to me and call me names and how dare I tell such lies. But I brushed it off.

Years later, I saw my old aunt holding a bow and an arrow and I knew I had to run. Holding my infant baby, I ran to the berry farm where my mother was, running in zig zag. The arrow missed and the Queen saw enough. With one final stab, Stacy was gone and I was finally safe.

Following my mothers footsteps as Queen wasn't easy.  She was loved and respected by all of the citizens, how could I, someone who has never reign in her passed lifes, be as good as she was ? I invited some of the people to join her funeral, saying some last words before she was put to rest. I promised to do my best and to give the crown to my children who worked hard for this community.

Years passed and soon it was time for me to pass on the crown. During that time, another crown has been forged, a carrot crown, and was worn by the Master Baker. I didn't mind, she didn't tell people to be the new Queen. I told my little grandchildren what they should do once older and they did good !

I gave the crown to my daughter October Wiza, who had been working on the stew farm since birth. I told her to tell babies what to do, give everyone their job and to always make sure that we have enough compost and food to feed the people.

And with that, my reign was over.

It was a very nice and exciting life. Thank you Trick for trusting me and killing Stacy !

Truthfully, a murder-by-bear attempt was so absurd that it seemed comical when you told me, so I was a little incredulous when you told me your tale.  However, before you were born, Stacy got outraged when I told her that her children would not be considered as possible heirs to the throne unless none of my children survived.  Her reaction made me a little weary, so I knew your story was plausible (albeit, ridiculous).

I am glad she didn't manage to get you.

#12 2018-08-30 05:28:00

WomanWizard

Trick wrote:

The one that said "Royalty"?

As homage, I placed it on the tombstone of Great Wiza II.

Yeah, I didn't think it would stay with the crown forever. Glad to see it ended up somewhere special.

Lotus wrote:

I was Great Wiza III. Eve Wiza saved me as a baby since my mom abandoned me.

And to rub salt in your wounds, we we got to watch your mom taking care of her other kid while I hand fed you berries. But hey, my last words, "You're a nice kid," were about you. So now when future generations look at their family tree, that's you Eve is talking about up there.

Named you "Great" because you were my great-grand baby. I haven't seen too many great-grand babies lately. Always a pleasure!

#13 2018-08-30 06:22:53

boggers

This thread gave me a terrible idea.

Write a note that says "whoever of the name ___ that holds this note is the rightful heir to the ____ crown" and leave it on the ground just outside of town.

Drama for days.

#14 2018-08-30 08:30:57

EllynEve

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=981311

My kid Huckleberry Wiza got the leaf crown. I think Luccas or someone to that effect had carrot crown. They also gave my kid some knives from some elder, forgot their name. My mother was Canan, I was Red.

She did pretty well, I was giving kids jobs and we were figuring out where the water supplies were at. Then it got ridiculously populated and people started marrying each other and I don't even know. The compost was still doing really well and the stew farm was AMAZING...I LOVED the rose building. People were having wedding ceremonies in there and awing over how pretty it was. I tried to maintain order and tell people where items were designated. I am always maiden of berries, and try to guide the littles (and in particular, the newbies) to help farm the berries until they grow strong and confident enough for other needed tasks.

edit-

I had some strong kids, in particular: Jason, Huckleberry, Myrtle, Blue, Canan, and Borna.

Huckleberry got married and I got to watch. Lots of babies popped out everywhere lol I think Borna was born during the wedding. I wanted to name her 'Celebrate' but it came out as that. I thought Borna would run cos of the sudden population boom. All of my kids were pretty helpful and looking back at the tree I don't really feel all that bad about it. Later on Myrtle and Borna asked me to get them married, they couldn't find anyone who wasn't their sibling or direct relative to marry them so they married each other LOL

Last edited by EllynEve (2018-08-30 11:21:29)

#15 2018-08-30 08:39:18

VioletLily

Is this the Wiza family with the giant city? Smith, hospital, and cooking station have their own buildings. There is a railway leading from pen to oven for mutton. There are tons of roads with 3 or four large houses north. Road leading to another village NW. Beautiful rose garden too. Line almost died out when I played a few min ago, but is growing again. Biggest city I've ever seen. I bet the good location of the hospital had something to do with it. It's right next to the main road in the busiest part of town, so it's easy to get to and there are always people around to help. I love that city.

Last edited by VioletLily (2018-08-30 08:39:33)

#16 2018-08-30 11:07:03

EllynEve

I was just born as Eabha Wiza http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=982363

Family still going strong. Mom killed me on accident trying to give me a knife. People kept giving me knives and I kept witnessing weird murders. So much responsibility. I shoveled some poo. Saved some bushes. Told people to plant carrots. Hung out with northern farmer girl and gave her one of the knives someone tried gifting me.

EDIT-

OH YAY

MYRTLE WIZA! My daughter! If you see this, the line continued on from your line haha

Last edited by EllynEve (2018-08-30 11:11:25)

#17 2018-08-30 11:20:27

Baker

EllynEve wrote:

I was just born as Eabha Wiza http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=982363

Family still going strong. Mom killed me on accident trying to give me a knife. People kept giving me knives and I kept witnessing weird murders. So much responsibility. I shoveled some poo. Saved some bushes. Told people to plant carrots. Hung out with northern farmer girl and gave her one of the knives someone tried gifting me.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=982371

I was George, The old guy that gave you an apron with a knife. I was a bit disappointed after reading this thread and then spawning in the town only for it to be a shadow of its former self. I cleaned sheep pen, then lady kills a bunch so I had to clean up again. I watered some berries because no one else did.

One of the murderers was Buchanan Wiza who killed 2 random ladies. I saw her running off after her second kill and stabbed her. A lot of girls got killed off but plenty of little girls when I died. I thought I'd killed the murderer but apparently, there were several people murdering. I was getting old so I wanted to give someone trustworthy my knife in case some kid decides to swap out my gear.

I saw your death and I attempted to heal you but there wasn't any pads, sorry man.

Last edited by Baker (2018-08-30 11:24:35)

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#18 2018-08-30 11:22:44

EllynEve

Baker wrote:
EllynEve wrote:

I was George, The old guy that gave you an apron with a knife. I was a bit disappointed after reading this thread and then spawning in the town only for it to be a shadow of its former self. I cleaned sheep pen, then lady kills a bunch so I had to clean up again. I watered some berries because no one else did.

One of the murderers was Buchanan Wiza who killed 2 random ladies. I saw her running off after her second kill and stabbed her. A lot of girls got killed off but plenty of little girls when I died. I thought I'd killed the murderer but apparently, there were several people murdering. I was getting old so I wanted to give someone trustworthy my knife in case some kid decides to swap out my gear.

I saw your death and I attempted to heal you but there wasn't any pads, sorry man.

I honestly didn't think I'd be saved. I don't think my mom meant to kill me, she seemed pretty honest about it but I was still leery that she wanted to give me a knife in the middle of a crowded area...like..mom? come on lol

edit-

you were pretty awesome. You put a lot of work into the place and I could see that. Thanks for trusting me! I tried to give the knife to someone who I also saw working hard and she was a bit isolated so I wanted her to be safe.

Last edited by EllynEve (2018-08-30 11:23:57)

#19 2018-08-30 12:49:09

Solbusaur

I was Win Wiza, daughter of the kind and loving Kate Giles. I don't know why I didn't take her surname, but I worked my life in a bakery, mostly working on pork tacoes. It was worth it, and great King Sixto Wiza observed my hard work. He possessed the crown and ruled generously, even executing my half-mad brother who was wielding a knife. Near the end of his life, he rewarded my work with the crown so I could rule after his death.

In praise of him, I buried him myself and recorded his reign on 3 notes, which are now resting in the library.

After I died, which was about 20 years later, I passed on the crown to Eve Kane, who must've found our large city. I didn't know if the rule was supposed to stay in the family line, so I do worry if I made the wrong choice.

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

#20 2018-08-30 16:43:16

happynova

EllynEve wrote:

Huckleberry got married and I got to watch. Lots of babies popped out everywhere lol I think Borna was born during the wedding. I wanted to name her 'Celebrate' but it came out as that. I thought Borna would run cos of the sudden population boom. All of my kids were pretty helpful and looking back at the tree I don't really feel all that bad about it. Later on Myrtle and Borna asked me to get them married, they couldn't find anyone who wasn't their sibling or direct relative to marry them so they married each other LOL

I was your grandson!  Borna was my mother.  She named me Myrtle II, after the other Myrtle, who died just moments after I was born.  When she died, I buried her next to the other Myrtle, as she asked.  It was actually oddly touching.

When I was still a baby, the old woman who'd been doing the baking was looking around for someone to take over.  She was actually asking a different baby if they could bake, but they said no, so I chirped up and said I could do it.  Spent my whole life baking.  It was one of those low-key but strangely fulfilling lives.  Kind of nice  to  have a designated task, really, after a few lives spent wandering around big cities trying to find ways to be useful.  And I had lots of helpers, youngsters who just randomly showed up at the bakery and started making pies with me, so I didn't have to go looking around for someone to take over afterward, which was nice.

And while I'm here, shout out to my favorite person from that life: Lagertha, who borrowed my bread knife to go snek-hunting, and brought me back a sweet pair of snakeskin boots.  I gave them to one of the bakery kids before I died.  Hope he appreciated them.

#21 2018-08-30 17:26:55

voy178

Ducky wrote:

I was Heloise the brother, or as you would know me "the Court Poet" and advisor. I didn't get to do more poetry, but I did assist the new ruler after you (poor boy didn't know how to make paper) and made more pies. I tried to educate the new generation, but I did not have enough time to see if the line of succession broke down or not. Well played.

#22 2018-08-30 21:22:22

WomanWizard

boggers wrote:

This thread gave me a terrible idea.

Write a note that says "whoever of the name ___ that holds this note is the rightful heir to the ____ crown" and leave it on the ground just outside of town.

Drama for days.

I'd watch that movie.

#23 2018-08-30 23:03:37

Lotus

WomanWizard wrote:
Lotus wrote:

I was Great Wiza III. Eve Wiza saved me as a baby since my mom abandoned me.

And to rub salt in your wounds, we we got to watch your mom taking care of her other kid while I hand fed you berries. But hey, my last words, "You're a nice kid," were about you. So now when future generations look at their family tree, that's you Eve is talking about up there.

Named you "Great" because you were my great-grand baby. I haven't seen too many great-grand babies lately. Always a pleasure!

Yeah, got a bit mad while she was naming, smothering, loving my brother and giving him all her clothes while she completely ignored me... To add onto this, I was the only girl at the time, and she was going to let me die.

Thanks for everything Eve. big_smile

#24 2018-08-30 23:41:55

Star

I was Ashley, queen after Ashely (No, that was her name)

Had a peaceful life.

I managed to finish up the railway and get the cart going. I wonder what it's like now, the line has died out but maybe an eve will spawn in.

Bob <3

#25 2018-08-31 01:09:30

WomanWizard

Star wrote:

maybe an eve will spawn in.

That's how the Wiza's got there, so I'm sure it's possible.

Board footer