One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-27 02:05:46

Mirelli

To my son, Max Earthman.

You were my first child, my sweet boy. I was worried that I wouldn’t have any children at all until I cradled you in my arms with my heart full of joy. I brought you to the fire when the cursed queen walked up to us and demanded you as her own. I tried my best to convince her to share parental custody but she wanted you all to herself.

My heart broke at the thought of leaving you, but she had three knives with her and I had no weapons of my own. I thought you would be safe if I just let her take you.

I tried to distract my heavy heart with work, and as I was carting home a dozen eggs, I gave birth to two sweet ginger babies. A boy and girl named Jamie and Hazel.

Once we made it home and I set your siblings by the fire, I came across your small bloody body next to the bakery. I wept and asked around who had done it, but in my heart I knew it was Benita. Sadness soon turned to rage as I watched her smug face walking around the village like nothing had happened.

She eventually started killing more people before a young girl named Magenta avenged you and the rest with a knife to the cursed queen’s gut. She sadly starved for her cause, but she would be remembered for her heroics.

I’m so sorry I left you with her! I thought she would love you as her own, but I made a horrible mistake. I hope your soul is at peace now and you remember that your real mama loves you <3

I usually play as Eve Storm. If you’re named Phoenix, Bear, Winter, or Summer, it’s probably me smile

Board footer