One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-26 19:57:55

Smetig

How did Eve Runner II's decendants become the Wiza family???

Ok, so I was in Gen 19 of the Wiza family as Hilary Wiza.
When I went back to check the family tree I saw that the original Eve was  Eve Runner II. Apparently the last name "Runner" died out at some point and in gen 10, a woman named Cloud, named her child "Love Wiza", and from then on all the descendants from Love carried the last name Wiza forward for 22 generations. 

Here is the link to the family tree: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=955375

So there are a few things that make me wonder about this

1. How is it possible to give a baby a completely new last name?
2. Why was Eve the second Eve Runner? Does the system go outside of the family so if there is another "Eve Runner" out in the world somewhere,  the new Eve Runner becomes Eve Runner II?
3. Also in gen 22, there is a boy named just "Stewart", whilst all his siblings and his mother have the family name. I thought it was only possible to lose the family name if your mother is a Nameless.

I'm just really confused by all this. I haven't played in about a month so there is alot of things new to me and maybe the family tree system has changed while I was gone. But if anyone has any explanations or if you were a part of this and know what happened please share it with me here. Thanks!

If your name is Erika, Sebastian or Lukas, Im your mum

#2 2018-08-26 20:03:09

West

Re: How did Eve Runner II's decendants become the Wiza family???

1. Eve wiza propably spawned in the town and started naming children. The kids then get the wiza name.
2. If there is another Runner linage active at the time of Eve naming herself, then she gets the II.
3. He propably did not get named as a kid. If you name someone without picking him up, the named person gets no last name.

Mostly playing as Eve West - hope to meet you one day!
Longest lineages: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=113651 "Killed by Marked Grave with Chisel"
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=849569

#3 2018-08-26 20:08:07

Smetig

West wrote:

1. Eve wiza propably spawned in the town and started naming children. The kids then get the wiza name.
2. If there is another Runner linage active at the time of Eve naming herself, then she gets the II.
3. He propably did not get named as a kid. If you name someone without picking him up, the named person gets no last name.

1. You mean Eve Wiza named other peoples children? I didn't think that was possible.
3. You can name someone without picking them up??

Im so confused lol

#4 2018-08-26 20:17:06

MidgetMaker

Smetig wrote:
West wrote:

1. You mean Eve Wiza named other peoples children? I didn't think that was possible.
3. You can name someone without picking them up??

Im so confused lol

yeah, anyone can name a bb while holding it.  you can also name anyone without a name by standing next to them.  the second case won't receive the last name though.

#5 2018-08-26 20:19:54

Luniatji

1. Yes you can name every baby, even from other lineages.
3. You can pick someone up until they are 5,5 years old; if you pick up and name they got a name (if the namer have  a last name.)
If they are older than 5.5 you can just say "You are Anna" for example and the closest "Nameless" is named Anna. Anna in this case didn't get a last name. Has some radius so you can't name from far, but if you stand beside/close t the person you could naming him.

#6 2018-08-26 21:26:43

Smetig

That's really cool, I didn't know these stuff before so thanks for educating me !

Board footer