One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-24 09:23:30

gabal

My first sucesfull Eve camp turns into a dinasty

I'm a relatively new player and I have always struggled when I would spawn as an Eve. I have tried and tried but the villages I would start would never survive past third generation.
Last night I decided to play one more life before bed and I spawned as an Eve. Gave birth to a son almost imidiatly, gave us a family name of Alon and named him Abel. After searching for a while we found a spectaculary good spot for a village. My son kept trying to say something but I lost track of him spelling out something and started the camp. After he grew up he managed to say that the spot is amazing and promptly died because he forgot to eat.
I had a daughter a bit later while I was busy building a klin and that daughter was probably the best child I ever had. I should have known I had a prodigy on my hands when she immidietly ran towards the perfect temperature spot on the edge of the desert. As soon as little Clara could walk she ran off and started doing all sorts of usefull stuff.

While I was busy taking care of her little brother she made a bunch of plates so we could start with omlettes and little Dave was great as well. He started a huge farm and I was really happy to see this camp starting to take off. Unfortunatly, while I was running around making baskets and gathering eggs a wild boar gutted me. I just had enough time to say goodbye to my amazing children before I died.

This morning I went to see how did the village fare after my death as Clara had no surviving children at the moment of my death.
And I had something to see - the village lasted 24 generations!

Great work my descendants, you really thrived in that great spot. Clara and Dave, you were amazing. Every mother would love to have you as kids.

I'm not allowed to post link it seems, the family name was Alon.

#2 2018-08-24 09:26:19

Tarr
Banned

Re: My first sucesfull Eve camp turns into a dinasty

Once you post enough times you'll be able to link just anyone else. I wasn't a part of your family but here is your family link so others can see.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=933774

fug it’s Tarr.

#3 2018-08-24 12:14:11

Roblor

Amazing feat brothersister! Hope to play with you one day!

IT PUTS ÞE BERRY IN ÞE BASKET OR ELSE IT GETS ÞE HOSE AGAIN !

#4 2018-08-24 13:21:55

MultiLife

Congratulations! You deserve it! I wish more people would look for a good spot like you did, even better than average would be great.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#5 2018-08-24 16:06:54

Catfive

gabal wrote:

gave us a family name of Alon, the family name was Alon.

I hope you didn't miss the opporunity to name one Muff.. Muff Alon big_smile

#6 2018-08-24 20:14:27

Jk Howling

Grats on the good eve run! Looks like it was cut short to rattlesnakes- both the surviving Gen 23 girls died to them. Surprised nobody had a knife by that point to kill the rattlesnakes? But hey, at least it didn't die to griefers.

Cheers and best of luck on another good run

-Has ascended to better games-

#7 2018-08-25 07:53:49

PeaGirl

It requires luck to find a good camping spot with a warm spot. I sometimes end up in villages with people who haven't decided to get any warm spots and often have camp in middle of forest or swamp. I remember having a moment in life when my actual camp was thriving. Sad thing was that the server was going to reset and ppl weren't spawning on my only daughter.

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

#8 2018-08-25 11:50:09

TAIOAN

WEEKEND!

I always give my children a lovely Tâigí(Taiwanese) name, súi(beautiful)!

Board footer