One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-24 03:40:31

Lotus

N/A

N/a

Last edited by Lotus (2018-12-26 06:16:54)

#2 2018-08-24 05:26:54

WomanWizard

Re: N/A

It's always fun playing with you Lotus!

I was Igor, and I actually just finished a second life in that town where my son and I added a back room to the clinic. Well, most of one. The side walls are all set up to be installed, but I died before I could put them in. There were three graves in the clinic and I dug two of them up cause it was too cluttered for medicine. Didn't realize one was yours, I'm sorry!

Funnily enough, putting those floors under the walls probably kept the cross shape of the floor in tact, since the stone floors otherwise would have filled in to the walls on the sides. So it all worked out in the end. Hope someone finishes the project though.

PS. How did our mouflon friend fare?

PPS. The note only reads "Here lies" now. And there's another one that says "I had twins!" I made sure to congratulate anyone who read the second one while I was around.

PPPS. Looks like I was your great great great great niece, Lily, in my second life there. Neat. My boy was killed by a boar. That explains why I hadn't seen him in a while.

Last edited by WomanWizard (2018-08-24 05:31:54)

#3 2018-08-24 14:20:37

Lotus

Re: N/A

Haha, thank you WomanWizard. I usually don’t like playing in big towns as it’s kind of boring, but when you let me help you build I had a purpose for a while. After you died, I marked your grave so it could not be removed. Marked graves are untouchable and will stand the test of time, which is why I marked it. As long as the hospital isn’t cluttered I don’t mind that I don’t have a grave there. I’m guessing the third grave was Esmeralda’s.

Thanks for a great life. Hope to spawn there once again and see the renovated clinic!

Edit: The mouflon ended wandering off Northeast so we didn’t have a need to kill it.

Last edited by Lotus (2018-08-24 14:21:41)

Board footer