One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-19 21:22:55

indigo_x
Sleeping User

Curse you Douglas Blue

Had one of my most satisfying games yesterday. A lovely player by the name Douglas Blue was having a laugh, stealing all our things. Then he started stabbing people. His was the only knife and only one other player had a bow and arrow and somehow failed to kill Douglas, so there was no one to stop him. I was a young woman, so I took off north where I had a baby boy. We crept back to town to find Douglas had just killed the last woman who's final words were 'run'. At that moment, the murder affect wore off and Douglas was after me. I took off north again with Douglas hot on my heels. I ducked into the swamp and somehow managed to not only dodge all the boars, but lose Douglas Blue while I was at it. After running in a nice big circle, my son Zak and I crept back into town. Thankfully Douglas Blue was never seen again.
I then went on to to have several girls, who went on to have more babies, and by the time I died of old age, the village was thriving again - very satisfying.
Sadly, I went back to check my lineage later and found a friend of Douglas's, my Great Grandaughter Luna, had finished off the job.

#2 2018-08-19 23:35:09

Neo

Re: Curse you Douglas Blue

It was smart of you to run, It's nice to see some girls with some self preservation.

As a Male I try to warn at least one little girl and urge them to leave town for a bit. Yet they stay by the farms and get stabbed by the murderer. As a young girl I just run off to some wild bushes and a nice desert edge of avaliable. A nice tree to hide in is good.

Last edited by Neo (2018-08-19 23:43:25)

Board footer