One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-11 22:33:40

Zergarthca
New User

Buttered Knife needs fixing

So I was trying to butter the last piece of bread when someone came up and ate it, so now my knife was still covered in butter. I couldn't use the knife on anything at that point. I couldn't poke bread dough to make more bread, couldn't kill sheep, I couldn't even store it, so I had to hold onto it and hope no one picked it up if I needed to eat. It became a completely useless tool. The only thing it could do was kill people.

I thought maybe if I killed someone it would clean it, nope, the victim did get stabbed but there was no evidence of any stabbing and to my dismay my knife was still buttered. It becomes the perfect greifing tool at that point.

#2 2018-08-11 22:36:52

Ribbz

Re: Buttered Knife needs fixing

Pretty sure it's me you stabbed, Rosa Blue. We were at the medic station ti patch me up after the stab.

Just so you know it was used as a griefing tool right after you starved

#3 2018-08-11 22:43:15

Zergarthca
New User

It might have been you, I'm not good with names, I was Wulfric. Were you the old blonde curly haired gale that died in the small house near the bakery?  The other person was suppose to patch you up but I guess she wasn't sure how to.

#4 2018-08-11 22:47:56

LaughAtlantis

Did you stab like eight people?

Yum. Yum. Yum. Meh.

#5 2018-08-11 22:48:26

Ribbz

I was the old lady yes, but you cant heal a person stabbed by butter knife. It's similar to that bug where you'll get wounded by a bear but no bear wound appears on you to heal and you can still feed yourself.

#6 2018-08-11 22:52:41

Zergarthca
New User

LaughAtlantis wrote:

No I only stabbed one person and had another person on standby to patch her up but I guess couldn't, I died of starvation right after I stabbed her. I hope no hard feelings Ribbz. All done out of experimentation.

#7 2018-08-11 23:19:23

Ribbz

Zergarthca wrote:
LaughAtlantis wrote:

No I only stabbed one person and had another person on standby to patch her up but I guess couldn't, I died of starvation right after I stabbed her. I hope no hard feelings Ribbz. All done out of experimentation.

No hard feelings at all m8 it was for science

Board footer