One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-10 04:00:17

bENdI

some fan art

this is based off of eve spawns
i tried to make it realistic but i gave up on that and made it solid colored
someone please tell me something to improve on because i don't know what to.

"Eve Spawns" by bendi. made with love.
5u6xYUq.png

if you're suspicious that this is stolen, i can edit something in my deviantart
i can send the link over to you in the discords. DM me @bendi (just type that in you'll find me)
use it anywhere, no need to credit me, i don't need the credit.

#2 2018-08-10 05:08:52

EllynEve

Re: some fan art

At first glance this almost looks like a sequencing of events, which I like because it helps bring it back around to paleolithic era type art. I like it. I'm just a little confused about the hair being white, was that a stylistic choice?

An idea for a future piece could be something similar to this, and using a bit of a sequence, tying in time and what it does to the bone piles. fresh with the flies, regular, old, and almost gone. smile

#3 2018-08-10 05:16:44

bENdI

EllynEve wrote:

At first glance this almost looks like a sequencing of events, which I like because it helps bring it back around to paleolithic era type art. I like it. I'm just a little confused about the hair being white, was that a stylistic choice?

An idea for a future piece could be something similar to this, and using a bit of a sequence, tying in time and what it does to the bone piles. fresh with the flies, regular, old, and almost gone. smile

yeah i'm planning on recreating the drawing sometime in the future with improved everything. the hair is white because it's a reference to eve spawn techniques used by people in empty servers to stay in civs they made. for it to work, you need to afk in the wild with a bell tower home marker up until old age then after respawning, you do so within 10 tiles of the home marker as an eve. if you die of old age again, then you respawn there. i'm not certain on if you need the home marker every single life but this is how it works.

EDIT: the art piece was rushed because i don't have much time left

Last edited by bENdI (2018-08-10 05:17:27)

#4 2018-08-10 12:15:59

Anshin

But OHOL skeletons don't have hair... and all those bones better fit in a basket! smile

Board footer