One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-08 16:26:08

Solbusaur

King James Tacuri's Betrayal

I was born into a flourishing villa on server 1, into a particularly wealthy family, judging by the elegant dye of indigo in their robes. The king of said village was elderly, eager to find a new heir; but his decision was rash and carelessly made, and soon he would know. A newborn sat by the fire, being nurtured by their well-dressed mother, was given the golden crown and made into the new heir.
That newborn was me.

My mother, startled by the king's decision, was flattered to have her own son take charge of the villa, before running off to find some expensive robes to dress me with in celebration.
However a problem arose. King James II's hindsight convinced him to repeal the choice, and desperately tried to rid me of my new crown and my destiny as ruler. I refused, his choice was one I held onto adamantly, I could bring honour to the family by changing the town's future for the better. Unfortunately the King insisted, repetitively until a crowd was slowly drawn to the drama. I felt betrayed, all trust I had for the king was lost. I shouted at him "I..am..the..heir!", trying to remind him desperately, clinging on to the respectful role he had bestowed. Alas, he retorted "One last chance!" as I saw his hand flick to his pack, poised on his knife's patterned handle. I felt threatened, a young child against a roaring and powerful monarch.

I called for help, diving into the multitude of citizens in an attempt to lose him as he chased me, still trying to take back what he thought was still his. I was cornered, people all around us were watching. I glared at him with my young, yet stubborn, face.
"I..am..the..heir,..you..chose-". Before I could finish, a burning and twisted feeling plunged into my gut. The pain forced my hands to contain it and a thick stream was running down my palms. I looked down, and saw the King's cruel blade stuck in my stomach before my short body lightly crumpled to the ground. A moment of silence passed. As my eyes were closing I could hear the crowds scream "Traitor!", followed by a young brute who came forth and struck his blade into the King's back.

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

#2 2018-08-09 00:51:36

Jk Howling

Re: King James Tacuri's Betrayal

I saw glimpses of that while I diligently worked between the farm and cranking out pies/stew as Bella Tacuri. Honestly glad I didn't get involved.

-Has ascended to better games-

#3 2018-08-09 03:04:23

Neo

I was alive at least a few generations before this. I may have been partly responsible for the dyed stuff.

#4 2018-08-09 11:45:29

Sassbre
New User

Curse Sally Tacuri.

Yes the heirs to the kings guard betrayed us all.
Rip Andrew Tacuri avenged poor James from the knife wielding child.

#5 2018-08-09 15:38:01

PeaGirl

I think I was that one who gave birth to that knife child. I tried to get him far away from homebase, but it managed to get back and some granny was feeding him. He was spelling some "k-i-l-l" and I thought like "Nope.. go go go bbye." But in the end the quarrel began and I was trying to repent for it by keeping the arrow in bag and the bow near. Eventually someone hid those behind the tree, or that is what I hoped was done.

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

Board footer