One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-07 07:49:35

Star

Lucky of the Luck family

I was born as Awesome Luck, which was pretty cool. I didn't do many interesting things when I was young (a murderer had just been), had a few kids. My last one grew hair "Worth luck" as I turned grey. I often spammed letters for names.

I noticed a knife was laying on the ground, a baby was trying to grab it. He had been given it. I knew a griefer could swoop in and snatch it, so I grabbed it. I told him when you grow old, you may have.

Later, I noticed a boy (around 14, was 15)  running around with a knife, he wasn't named. People were watching out for him, talking among themselves. He didn't attempt to stab anyone. That was until, I ran and named him, just in case. After a minute, I ran past, he stabbed me. People leapt into action, James II (The murderer) ran off. They went to heal me, luckily they managed.

We all swore if we saw him, we would kill him. Which we did, while running south, I saw a bleeding person with 4 people around. He was James! We all were happy and continued.

I was now old. I had a knife with a backpack, so did my older brother Sir. We were looking for good heirs. I chose Worth, as she seemed good. If murder did happen, there were plenty of knives.

I, unfortunately, died of lost connection/starvation.

Looking at lineage, the camp was well set at only gen 5.

Bob <3

#2 2018-08-07 08:23:27

Mirelli

Re: Lucky of the Luck family

Hi mom! I was your daughter Worth and I did my best to protect the camp. You’ll see a few murders in the tree, where I killed two griefers. My son Dickson had gotten hold of a knife at some point when I stumbled upon my wounded cousin Briony. I found him quickly and stabbed him mid chase. Then another woman named Aster who was having fun tossing babies in a teleporter decided to litter the entire camp with milkweed seeds. Everyone was in agreement that she needed to be stopped so she was killed too. There were many knives around and I distributed them to people I trusted, like my daughter Molly. Hopefully the murder ceases now but it’s probably impossible with so many weapons floating around for generations lol

I usually play as Eve Storm. If you’re named Phoenix, Bear, Winter, or Summer, it’s probably me smile

#3 2018-08-07 08:45:06

Blazier

I was the one who made like three knives. I thought it would be funny to make both knives and medical supplies. Hopefully the Luck's last a while. Looking at the family tree they're at generation 9 right now.

#4 2018-08-07 10:17:11

Tarr
Banned

Lives four lives in the Luck family. The first three were just me testing the wounds bug (it's why there's all those bear and snake bites on the ground to the west.) The last life however was much more eventful. I was born in the berry field like most the other children to my mother Lucy Luck and was immediately shot at by my unnamed uncle. He ran off and quickly returned to kill my poor mother in cold blood.

My grandmother Ashley Luck was holding onto all three knives we had in town and failed to kill uncle in his murder stagger. Grandma ended up being his next victim if I recall correctly. Thankfully one of the boys would get a knife (and eventually die with it in his backpack) so I would eventually be armed against the town serial killer. Soon the town was down to three or four people. Michael Luck, Ram, Myself, and Uncle. He didn't seem to have any issue with the men but he would relentlessly hunt for me throughout the area with his bow and arrow.

My first daughter would be born and gave our hiding spot away behind one of the local trees. I tried just waiting out his boredom to get Uncle to kill himself but now the hunt was back on. Uncle would try to use my newborn child against me but I wasn't going to take the bait. The future rested on my shoulders and some sacrifices had to be made. The second child came and went just as quick as the first. I had to abandon both of the children to get away from Uncle. However, he would take a pot shot and lose his final arrow when I made my escape.

At this point my third child Ree II is born and thankfully Uncle is without an actual means to harm any of us. As he runs around taunting me and my child I take the moment to give Uncle a name. Cunt (Cung). Cung asks for a truce but clearly after all the harm he has done I know better than to trust him. He ends up attempting to work the forge to make himself a weapon but clearly my brandished knife runs Cung off.

By the time Ree II has grown big enough to take care of herself Cung has fastened himself a new arrow and is looking for blood. We end up playing cat and mouse for a while and I drop my knife in an attempt to stab him. He stands guard over the knife in an attempt to bait me into picking the damn thing up. Instead of shooting me when I make the run for the knife he ends up swapping it and goes for the stab. I end up getting his bow and making a run for it. I stand still just long enough for Cung to lunge at me and it happens.

Cung is bleeding out like a stuck pig. Cung waddles off to die alone somewhere out in the field while my children gather around to congratulate me. The Luck family is finally rid of their troll and things can go back to normal. As I aged I ended up passing off my gear to different children as there weren't any other real adults besides Michael who has lived in the swamp his whole life. Nemo gets the hat, backpack, and knife, James gets a backpack and hat, then Ree gets my old apron. James ends up swapping his backpack to get the knife and uses the knife to threaten people for their gear. It takes a few years to get an arrow ready but just like Uncle Cung, James ends up getting what he has coming.

The rest of my life was peaceful. I got to enjoy some time with the babies before running into the wilderness once last time.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=811058

Last edited by Tarr (2018-08-07 10:26:44)

fug it’s Tarr.

#5 2018-08-07 10:39:26

Neo

Wow I lived a life there too.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=811174

An old lady decided to name me Tommy abd my Brother Tom. It was pretty funny, It's what happens when mums don't name there kids.

I started life my cleaning the sheeppen up a bit, It had  a bunch of dead lamb, shit and butchered sheep in it. It would've been alot easier with a cart but I was too young. After that I fed some sheep and made some compost.

At that point Eve Paradise appeared in our town. It was a shock to everyone but we welcomed her to our town and me and Tom gave her a tour. We also made up some pads which saved my ass later.

I noticed a girl trying to load up a bow but she was too young. This is a pretty major red flag for griefers so I showed her how to correctly use a bow.

Then an older dude stabbed me, Mistook me for a murderer. My brother Tom healed me up and we explained the situation, another random lady also backed us up. Tom was asking to test the medical stuff not too long before so it was rather fitting.

I could Tom was a little  new but he was trying to help out the town the best he could. He even taught himself how to make buritos, He wanted to make tacos but fuck that.

I did something I rarely do and made him a crown. He was a pretty cool dude plus he saved my life. Sadly he had to leave mid life.

Sadly I don't think any Luck girls survived but thankfully the Eve Paradise had been busy. She now had our own family setup. I saw some of her grandkids doing some farming. I dropped the crown and one of them took it.

Don't worry if the Lucks die out, Towns probably still going. I'll see if I can find Eve Paradise when she dies.

Think this is her, http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=811210

Last edited by Neo (2018-08-07 10:59:56)

#6 2018-08-07 16:43:08

Tea

oh, so you guys started that town ! It was a really pretty town. Made some more pads but died from a bear that was in town and no one bothered to kill him. Tried to tell people to heal me but no one knew how or they just ignored me ^^

I got reborn again as a female and all my kids either left or died. Poor Sharon and sweet Aaron. I helped out at the pen until Able took over and then went to help here and there, always a needle and threat at hand and an eye at the pads, ready to heal people.

Luckily no one died, so when my time came, I gave my apron and needle to a guy names Bailey or Barney ? I don't know anymore ^^ But it seems that the family line died out .... too bad.

Update : The Elliot Family is living there now. I hope they made good use of my medic station !

Last edited by Tea (2018-08-07 18:10:21)

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#7 2018-08-08 06:18:18

Star

Wow! It was great to see all the stories.

I did see all the murders Worth as I checked the line today.

Bob <3

Board footer