One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-05 10:01:43

FeignedSanity

To the Mouse family

Thank you so much for the good life.

You were all wonderful, and I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you all properly. I was trying to pass off the bow and arrows to Hope I but the whole family came XD. I'm like no, that's not how this works, you can't all know where it is LMAO.

I wasted too much time getting that all sorted out and wound up dying before I could even say my final words hmm

I can tell by all the bear deaths in the family tree, that I made the wrong decision. I'm sorry our line died out to Daniel, but I'm glad you at least put him down Hope. Sorry daddy didn't protect you all from your hairy daddy. I'd like to say you can blame that on your mom, but the decision ultimately lay with me. I hope you can forgive me. I wont make the same mistake twice.

Thank you all, and may the cactus god bless you.

Love,
Daddy

Believe you're right, but don't believe you can't be wrong.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Days peppers/onions/tomatoes left unfixed: 120
Do your part and remind Jason to fix these damn vegetables.

#2 2018-08-05 13:57:09

Neo

Re: To the Mouse family

FeignedSanity wrote:

Thank you so much for the good life.

You were all wonderful, and I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you all properly. I was trying to pass off the bow and arrows to Hope I but the whole family came XD. I'm like no, that's not how this works, you can't all know where it is LMAO.

I wasted too much time getting that all sorted out and wound up dying before I could even say my final words hmm

I can tell by all the bear deaths in the family tree, that I made the wrong decision. I'm sorry our line died out to Daniel, but I'm glad you at least put him down Hope. Sorry daddy didn't protect you all from your hairy daddy. I'd like to say you can blame that on your mom, but the decision ultimately lay with me. I hope you can forgive me. I wont make the same mistake twice.

Thank you all, and may the cactus god bless you.

Love,
Daddy

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=792230

I don't think we lived in the same time but there I am. I was born during a famine but the berries had been watered so it was going to solve itself. But my mum starved ironically while she was telling me that food was low.

My original mum didn't get the chance to name me sadly. I ended up getting named "grief" probably because I was found crying over my mums bones.

I collected alot of clay and watered berries and died of old age. I don't really remember many details from that life.

#3 2018-08-05 15:47:15

Ribbz

Star Mouse II here http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=790969

I crafted the arrows a long time back, when I was young I ran across a bear close to town and when I told everyone about it they just kept going about their business. I killed one and knew of another further west past the Savannah but we were in need of sheep and I got myself bit by a wolf. Made sure to make it back and let the town know where the bow and arrow was though.

#4 2018-08-05 16:20:29

SweetMamaSun

Bobby Mouse here. I don't know if I was born in the same time but it was fun playing with the Mouse family. It was funny too because some griefer kept getting reborn with their black text bubble over and over again and we kept letting them starve. lol

#5 2018-08-06 00:10:06

FeignedSanity

@neo

No, I was a couple generations afterwards. I think I do remember seeing you as a baby though lol. The name Grier seems familiar.

@ribbz

I can't imagine the bow and arrows not getting lost or hidden that much longer after you died, we were 10 generations apart. Though I did manage to find two arrows in the Savannah, but that was it. I had to craft the rest.

Ironically enough, someone made one of those stupid bear pens. I killed two of them but someone convinced me to leave the third alive. I check back two hours later and see that most of the line died out to a hungry grisly bear FeelsBadMan.

@sweetmamasun

I can't imagine it being at the same time, I never saw anyone born with black text. Seems odd though that they would bother talking at all. Smart thing to do is to keep your mouth shut until you can eat for yourself. Come to think of it, I'm kind of jealous that I've never had the black text. Maybe more of my lives should be dedicated to murder >:]

Anyway, this was me: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=792469

Believe you're right, but don't believe you can't be wrong.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Days peppers/onions/tomatoes left unfixed: 120
Do your part and remind Jason to fix these damn vegetables.

Board footer