One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-03 13:24:49

Tea

Family Lamarco and Family Reinhardt

So this life was interesting.

I was born as a boy in a small settlement, populated by the family Lamarco. Even though we had a berry farm, food was pretty low for the amount of people living there. So I helped where I could, gathered some berries, firewood and eggs, chopped down trees and gathered stones for the well.

People were nice, the females were working hard at the forge and farm while keeping the kids fed. For a while, things started to look great. But then, population got out of hand and we had many kids running around, eating the eggs destined for the adults and not contributing to society. I tried to give each one of them jobs, told the boys to gather some berries north and help at the farm, but I guess they were pretty new and confused how to help. I died trying to gather some berries for my sisters and aunts.

I was a bit frustrated that I didn't gather those damn berries earlier. But another life, another chance, right ?

I spawned as an Eve, in the exact same settlement! Just in time to save the last remaining Lamarco baby. Nachum I believe she was called. I had my own daughter, Neleh, and raised those two girls while tending the farm and cleaning up a bit.

Those to girls were such a great help and my boy Chester was such a sweetheart. Together we continued farming, forging and starting to plant beans, corn and so on.

Things were doing great, when suddenly a baby, who escaped from the fireplace, came back with a bear. I managed to lure the bear more south, away from my people. A sudden lag and the bear had ripped my chest open. I was so devastated, I still had so much to do ! I managed to get back to town and said my good byes, hoping that they'll live long.

The fact that I spawned at the same settlement again as an Eve made my day! I had such a good time with you guys and I hope that you did too.

Much Love,

Tea

Family Lamarco

Family Reinhardt

The one and only Eve Kelderman

Board footer