One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-02 05:51:20

EveChu

SPEED ON SERVERS [ BAD ]

The moment I entered the game today, I was met by speeding people zooming across the screen. This may be good, and now people can move, but it brings trouble for me. I have died three times due to being bugged to humping a tree, and having like 10 bug reports. Although before the gam was somewhat slow, It was fine because the server was stable and I didn't get stuck humping a snake. Please, have I done anything wrong? I have spawned into Pharo's lineage two times, a place that was incredibly wonderful. I had a beautiful child but left her at 27. I was born to her again, a miracle! I then died shortly after being stuck humping a tree, and it brings me pain to know that this might be the reality for a while. Could you fix this, Jason? I know it's a big step to get people moving faster but maybe work out the bugs?

#2 2018-08-02 16:15:19

jasonrohrer
Administrator

Re: SPEED ON SERVERS [ BAD ]

This is not a new feature.

Sounds like some issue with your client, probably with FPS detection.  Your client seems to be running at a way higher FPS than it is expecting, making everything happen fast.

Try going to SETTINGS and redetect your frame rate.

#3 2018-08-02 18:29:45

EveChu

Re: SPEED ON SERVERS [ BAD ]

jasonrohrer wrote:

This is not a new feature.

Sounds like some issue with your client, probably with FPS detection.  Your client seems to be running at a way higher FPS than it is expecting, making everything happen fast.

Try going to SETTINGS and redetect your frame rate.

HOLY SH- You were right, I looked at my FPS and it was a whopping 60!

Board footer