One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-30 21:10:34

startafight

a selfish life

when im born in a civ n decide to stay i generally try to be helpful. look around for whats missing, whats needed, and then make it

this life was different though. my mom was caring for every baby while eve was still kicking and i knew we would be out of food fairly soon. i almost died pretty early on too.

i was down to 2 bars and screamed at my mother, "F" but she didnt respond, i think she may have had a little lag

she had a little boy and picked him up and my hunger dropped to 1. "FFF" i screamed at her. the dings got faster and i decided to just fuck off.

as i typed "bye" she picked me up without a second to spare, but my desire to help the civ was gone. as a helpless baby i ran off. my plan was to just die in the wastes but then i saw a cactus plant bloom and i knew that i could survive till toddlerhood alone. and i did. as soon as i grew hair i plucked the fruit, made a basket, and headed north.

there i decided to be selfish for a life. id make what i hadnt had in a long time - a full set of clothes. i started with the bag. i had to gather materials for a firebow and hatchet alone so as soon as i went to hunt my first rabbit i gave birth to a little girl

i'd considered leaving her to die but figured the civ may need her so i brought her back to camp where my grandmother mistook me for another eve. when she realized i was her grandchild she asked where i had been and i told her i went to make a bag. i dropped off the baby with my sister and headed back north.

the remaining babies followed the same pattern. i would lead em south and then fuck off north. by the time my youngest son was born i was still naked with only a backpack. i'd used the nearby fur to make a bag for my eldest son who had died out in the wastes (more lag i suspect)

when i carried him back to camp i found a bear was attacking the camp. it mauled my sister's kids and i took my son away to the cacti and told him i would go make a bow.

in my camp up north i had my youngest, a reincarnation of one of my sister's kids who had been killed by the bear. i named her dead and made arrows as quickly as i could, but i grew too old to feed her. worried for the condition of the camp and the survival of my child i led my youngest back to camp to find that all the young girls my sister raised had been slain and that mine was the last left.

working with my nephews i slew the bear from the safety of the camp's bushes. it claimed my youngest brother, ned, as its last victim.

i spent the last years of my life cleaning up the predators around the area. i slew every boar and wolf i could find, hoping my youngest would survive to carry on the lineage. then i fired up some plates and bowls, completed the bellows, and then died by the fires of home

tldr: i just cant leave shit alone

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=744892

Last edited by startafight (2018-07-31 01:40:33)

#2 2018-07-31 02:36:28

Anshin

Re: a selfish life

startafight wrote:

... i named her dead ...

So you're the one who keeps naming everyone Dead aka Deadrian!

#3 2018-07-31 04:59:31

startafight

Re: a selfish life

Anshin wrote:
startafight wrote:

... i named her dead ...

So you're the one who keeps naming everyone Dead aka Deadrian!

nah i only named her dead cos the first thing she said to me was "i died" (in response to me saying theres a bear in camp)

i generally name ppl something greco-roman like arachne or dionysus. if im feeling uncreative i go for whatever i see first like "rabbit" or "corn"

Board footer