One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-30 18:14:17

Lotus

N/A

N/a

Last edited by Lotus (2018-12-26 06:05:45)

#2 2018-07-30 19:18:27

startafight

Re: N/A

wild. good job on out surviving him! sure ur mom would be proud

#3 2018-07-30 21:11:03

MultiLife

Hello, I was Rocky. I can tell about his journey a bit.

Saw the world first time from Lenny's arms, commotion everywhere. I managed to hear the naming.
7omHK8L.png
Sounded rather cold, noted that. Not sure who is who and what is going on.

Lenny ran around holding me, feeding whatever he could to me. I was confused but thought this seems entertaining for now.

Some woman said to her daughter:
kRvaHu6.png
Got concerned a bit.

I joked about leg day to Lenny as we were constantly moving, this happened:
k9Rw6AT.png
"Oh", I answered. Still not sure how to judge the situation.
He dropped me, asking if I can heal. I knew how to, but never had done it. He ran off basically scoffing at my answer.
I scouted the town, trying to scan the area. Well, murders started to happen.
A cousin got stabbed, aunt Sue got stabbed, Curses flying around, a woman got stabbed, Dany healed her, then Dany got stabbed - I healed Dany who dragged himself to the medic's, saving him. Missy begged for the knife Dany had and went off to chase after starving Lenny.

After it got quiet, I went to check the murder area for identification, trying to gather the pieces of the situation.
ZX3aIy4.png
Dany and Sam II shoo'ed me away, something along the lines of "Walk away kiddo", I was a bit surprised at such greeting, I saved Dany as far as I remembered.
Later I saw Dany walk towards the medic's, wearing Lenny's stuff, crown too, but he collapsed by the door, dead. I took the items and started making more clean pads. I wasn't too happy, I thought "This surely isn't a life I asked for...", tired with the murders and lack of trust. But I knew the knives were safe on me. Took some arrows in my backpack too.

Abel, my first cousin, appeared at medic's, asked if I was "new at doctor" and I admitted I was. He was nice, promised to pick me up to make antivenom with a horse.

I saw you at the western side of the village once, on the grassy field, but you were just standing still and silent. I tried to see if your hair hid a knife in your backpack, not quite being able to tell for sure before you vanished into thin air, leaving nothing behind. This happened again with another woman in the western field. I was probably lagging.
2wPytf1.png

I went back to pad making, trying to check on Abel as I waited for the antivenom trip, also hovered around medic's house in case people needed me, seeing if knives can be disinfected and if bigger yarn balls made multiple pads. Two youngsters started to hang around the medic's house, and I let them help around, although I am fairly positive one of them just dirtied my pads... Oh well.

When we met again, among with Ash, I was really, really cautious. You hugged me, I stayed put. You both talked about things, it felt crowded in the ever-restless town centre, and the talking was overwhelming, I was uncomfortable, alert, and deep down I was worried if I am in a family of murderers or griefers, standing in the eye of the storm, possibly being surrounded by people who may snap any moment, armed and all. You asked what had happened, I recalled things, keeping the answers rather blunt and short. You tried to tell your story, I mumbled answers, "Uhhuh..." "Mm-hmm", not getting relaxed. I couldn't trust any of you, village was my family basically. We just had had a calm life after Lenny, what will happen now? More people, more knives, I didn't like it.
Then I hear Ash say someone was possibly plotting to kill me, I was "king" and all. "If they want to kill me, they can", I said, tired of the drama, while I hauled bones away. No-one will get me dragged into threatening or killing villagers.

Then Ash's... finger slipped? When that woman, who warned us about snakes south, got stabbed there, I paused. I had to take a moment to calculate. I had two knives on me. What is the next move? Ash begged for food, I didn't give her any. I had zero trust in her words, "accident", is that so? I let my "medic apprentices" and villagers make the decision. They healed the woman and fed Ash. I stayed silent.

I patrolled the town, seeing you two talk, having some discussion of getting a girl: I was content being so disconnected from the family, the village was more important to me. I still saw you two possibly unstable, it sounded like the girl was such an obsession. I kept my distance.
At the edge of the berry field, I saw Ash talking to the woman she had stabbed before, I stopped instantly at the sight of a knife in her hand. I observed, they seemed to come to a conclusion of it being an accident. The villagers accepted that, I accepted that.

I got older, didn't bother trying to find my blood relatives; my priority was to make sure to leave the medic's house in good condition for the villagers and the next promising medics, so I hauled important stuff there as I visited the "antivenom-horse" the last time, wondering what happened to Abel. I liked him the best.

I set down my crown, weapons and clothes above the medic's house, I had hoped to give them to the two younger medics... But the knives and arrows were left unguarded as the sixtieth year ended it all.

So, thanks to the drama, I became the cold, quiet, patrolling doctor of the town with trust issues and a crown on his head. With some delusion on top with the "still standing people disappearing into thin air"? Heh.
It was quite something. Rocky had a rough life. I was quite restless through it, having seen rp-griefers before. Looked forward to spending time with Abel, but seems like a rattle snake got him.

Sorry for my coldness as Rocky, I really didn't trust you guys at all, especially after Ash's incident...

Last edited by MultiLife (2018-07-31 17:48:25)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#4 2018-07-30 21:20:46

Lotus

Yeah, the woman that Ash stabbed was a griefer. It wasn’t an accident. She went up to us while I was dying, while Ash was talking about wanting a girl, and asked for a knife so she could “kill town, why else?” Naturally, Ash refused. The woman got really mad and started calling Ash a bunch of cuss words. Then I died.

Sorry you had to experience all of that, Rocky. I tried to get you but Lenny was determined for me not to get you. The thing you mentioned with people standing and not responding is a glitch. It means they’re alive and I find the glitch stops when you see them on your screen. I’ve watched a little girl age into an elder with me through that glitch. But it’s kind of an annoyance.

He wanted someone who can heal to join him in his “fun” I suppose. When I became his “apprentice” I had to be able to heal so in case he got stabbed he would be okay.

I like the screenshots. Awesome job as Rocky.

Last edited by Lotus (2018-07-30 21:23:33)

#5 2018-07-30 21:38:54

MultiLife

Lotus wrote:

Yeah, the woman that Ash stabbed was a griefer. It wasn’t an accident. She went up to us while I was dying, while Ash was talking about wanting a girl, and asked for a knife so she could “kill town, why else?” Naturally, Ash refused. The woman got really mad and started calling Ash a bunch of cuss words. Then I died.

Sorry you had to experience all of that, Rocky. I tried to get you but Lenny was determined for me not to get you. The thing you mentioned with people standing and not responding is a glitch. It means they’re alive and I find the glitch stops when you see them on your screen. I’ve watched a little girl age into an elder with me through that glitch. But it’s kind of an annoyance.

He wanted someone who can heal to join him in his “fun” I suppose. When I became his “apprentice” I had to be able to heal so in case he got stabbed he would be okay.

I like the screenshots. Awesome job as Rocky.

Oh, I see. I hope she didn't get to the knives I had to leave behind.

Ah, a glitch, great timing as delusions fit well in Rocky's life.

Yeah I have better things to do than play nurse for a time wasting griefer. I ignored his calls as he demanded me to feed him in his after-murder mode. I was busy doing the job he wanted me to do; healing people. big_smile

And thank you, I enjoyed your story! Funny how differently we experienced the overlapping lives. Maybe we meet in a better life next time.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#6 2018-07-31 00:37:44

EveChu

I’m not a killer.. sob sob.... But hey I’m Ash! But yeah, didn’t know you were so cold. Just thought you were shy Rocky lol. Hi Mom! I love you! That lady made me suspicious and so I stabbed her, and then she used snakes as an excuse. Also, if you know me, I really like continuing my direct family’s line so yeah, I was just hoping for a girl.

#7 2018-07-31 02:58:49

Lotus

Hi Ash! Glad to see you found this post! I didn’t know f you wanted your name to be exposed so I didn’t include it in the main post. big_smile Welxome to the forums.

Today’s life was awesome, thanks for everything!

#8 2018-07-31 04:28:23

SweetMamaSun

This story is amazing. Thanks for sharing!

#9 2018-07-31 14:01:58

Ceri
New User

Oh, I was Lenny and Pearces' mother. Lenny was a good child, helped me and my sister with all the things going on. I never thought he would've been a problem, I'm sorry for all the things he did.
Pearce was hardworking, a great daughter and mother, and I'm so proud of her.

The crown Lenny had was mine, I was the queen after my mother died. I wanted Pearce to have it, so I'm glad it ended up in her line.

#10 2018-07-31 16:17:22

JonySky
Website

a good story! good job!!
Sometimes insane murderers create good stories without their knowing it

Last edited by JonySky (2018-07-31 16:17:43)

#11 2018-07-31 18:07:08

MultiLife

EveChu wrote:

I’m not a killer.. sob sob.... But hey I’m Ash! But yeah, didn’t know you were so cold. Just thought you were shy Rocky lol. Hi Mom! I love you! That lady made me suspicious and so I stabbed her, and then she used snakes as an excuse. Also, if you know me, I really like continuing my direct family’s line so yeah, I was just hoping for a girl.

Haha, hi Ash! I'm glad I came off as shy rather than cold, now that I know the full story. I had this "serious business" face going on the entire life, being alert and cautious! The rumour thing sounded like "let's start drama" to me, and I was like "Yep I'm havin' none of that, I rather die" and then later I saw a glimpse of the "cult" text in your speech bubble (didn't see the whole conversation) so that didn't help with trust either, haha!
I have no idea if I would've killed you if you stabbed the woman again at the berry field! I probably would've, thinking it would be the right thing to do! yikes

Board footer