One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-07-31 18:59:40

Joriom
Website

Re: Fanart - Lilith, Lana and Lacee

I don't like the colors. Its to white for me.

#27 2018-07-31 19:12:18

MultiLife

Ellesanna wrote:

See this is what I love about this game. It has a simple cartoonist design and basic survival concepts yet it inspires such imagination and wonder. Despite the trolls and the toxicity I sometimes see on the forums and in the games- people are making the world that Jason made into their with the help of the people around them. I love seeing art work like this and stories people write about in regards to the shared experience they had with other players.

Thank you for the lovely comment! I agree. I really like how my lives have been so different, even if the basic tasks are there. With the good and bad of human nature brought in by the players, the gaming experiences do reflect life, humanity and society. And every nice player leaves such a lasting good feeling on the other. smile

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#28 2018-07-31 19:17:08

MultiLife

Joriom wrote:

I don't like the colors. Its to white for me.

Yeah, it had more of a "piece of paper" look at first, then I got carried away with the luminosity effect as I wanted to make it look more "heroic" and shiny; Lilith is executing a curse so I thought some fancy light effects on leaves could work and then left the picture bright to go with that. I did want to colour it properly at first, skin colours and shading and all, but my vacation ended and I have no time anymore, so I uploaded this sketch style version, as I wanted to post it so the "daughters" could see it before too much time passes by.
Thank you for the comment!

Last edited by MultiLife (2018-08-06 20:33:43)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

Board footer