One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-26 11:30:12

Neo

Jr Town

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=703960

I had a fun time in this town, Me and my brothers got alot done. The town was in the Tools Era, Heading into the sheep Era.

Me and my brothers focused mostly on tools and sheep while my sisters tended to the farmland below us. It felt like the town was divided in two groups, The Men held the forge and sheep area while the women held the farms. I only ventured into the females turf to grab a quick snack every few years.  I only talked to my sister and mother once or twice.

We were temporarily united while my mother was on her deathbed, All of us said our goodbyes and she she died of old age.

Our lives where filled mostly with menial labour, Gather iron, Make shovel, Make pickaxe, Cook goose  etc. But as the years webt by my brothers aged and died one by one. Then I noticed various nephews replacing us as the years went on.

Our last bug project was a building, Figured it was about time. My brother died and me and a nephew finished it in his honor. We built a forge and some chests, The temp was good so I thought it might make a good work area.

He told me "Don't die while I'm gone" and ran off. Thankfully I lived long enough to see him return  before dying of old age.

Last edited by Neo (2018-07-26 11:49:51)

#2 2018-07-26 11:34:34

Tyste
New User

Re: Jr Town

Just came off from that! Great town with my epic brothers Jack Bob and Ben

Last edited by Tyste (2018-07-26 11:36:51)

#3 2018-07-26 15:07:22

Neo

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=705044

Born again in the same town but different family,  The original bloodline was still there.

I was glad to see our building was still being used as the smithy, There was even a second building being made and a road connecting them up.
But it wasn't all peaceful, There was two murderers that went on killing spree. We killed them both  and they got cursed by the entire city.
The second building was finished off by my son and we decided to use it as a storage room.

I'm glad more people are building stuff even if it's a huge pain in the ass. Civilization is advancing.

Last edited by Neo (2018-07-26 15:20:52)

#4 2018-07-26 15:14:35

MultiLife

Hi Jr family! It was a pleasure living with your folks in the town you made. I was from "Unkle" lineage (704530) generation 3's Lilith (704980), but my mom never got the surname so I was just a Lilith in the town of Jrs, not related to basically anyone. My mother was making a camp, northeast of the Jr town.

I ended up as the queen of the Jr village: I found Jr generation 12's Bob IV afking at the edge of a field, then he died, and well, the crown was there so I took it and wanted to see if I could give it back to a promising Jr as I helped around the city.

I ended up being so busy I never managed to search out a good Jr. I gave my crown to my firstborn who had kept the village safe: sadly I had birthed one Unnamed griefer into the village, and she killed people along with another griefer, Tara (who was my sister's child). Me, the villagers and my daughters got the griefers in the end and managed to stack some curse on the one called Tara, but I didn't manage to name the Unnamed griefer and she died like that. My bad, I now know I have the power to name Unnamed adults.

The village is still alive and kicking as far as I can see. But I am worried the griefers get right back there...
Oh well, it was a great place and I made sure to give important jobs around as we tried to keep the village safe.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#5 2018-07-26 15:36:36

Neo

MultiLife wrote:

Hi Jr family! It was a pleasure living with your folks in the town you made. I was from "Unkle" lineage (704530) generation 3's Lilith (704980), but my mom never got the surname so I was just a Lilith in the town of Jrs, not related to basically anyone. My mother was making a camp, northeast of the Jr town.

I ended up as the queen of the Jr village: I found Jr generation 12's Bob IV afking at the edge of a field, then he died, and well, the crown was there so I took it and wanted to see if I could give it back to a promising Jr as I helped around the city.

I ended up being so busy I never managed to search out a good Jr. I gave my crown to my firstborn who had kept the village safe: sadly I had birthed one Unnamed griefer into the village, and she killed people along with another griefer, Tara (who was my sister's child). Me, the villagers and my daughters got the griefers in the end and managed to stack some curse on the one called Tara, but I didn't manage to name the Unnamed griefer and she died like that. My bad, I now know I have the power to name Unnamed adults.

The village is still alive and kicking as far as I can see. But I am worried the griefers get right back there...
Oh well, it was a great place and I made sure to give important jobs around as we tried to keep the village safe.

Hi mum, We buried you next to Grandma. My younger sister said she would bury me next to you so hopefully we can be a nice family of Graves.

The griefers didn't do any real lasting damage and Tara was lacking in IQ department.

#6 2018-07-26 15:43:27

MultiLife

Neo wrote:

Hi mum, We buried you next to Grandma. My younger sister said she would bury me next to you so hopefully we can be a nice family of Graves.

The griefers didn't do any real lasting damage and Tara was lacking in IQ department.

Hi Lacee! Thank you for the burial! Fun how two family trees managed to grow together there.

True that. But man it gets so hectic with two running around. Gonna keep an eye on babies with the naming ceremony behavior for sure... And try to get a hunter life for practicing with bows. Otherwise I will be a bow juggler forever. :'D Oh man I was trying so hard.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#7 2018-07-26 16:45:18

Neo

MultiLife wrote:
Neo wrote:

Hi Lacee! Thank you for the burial! Fun how two family trees managed to grow together there.

True that. But man it gets so hectic with two running around. Gonna keep an eye on babies with the naming ceremony behavior for sure... And try to get a hunter life for practicing with bows. Otherwise I will be a bow juggler forever. :'D Oh man I was trying so hard.

I just noticed that the JR's have died out sadly, Our random bloodline is still going at least.

The JR's will always be the true founders tho.

#8 2018-07-27 23:17:23

MultiLife

I made the fanart of the saviors of Jr town, I hope Lana sees it too! forums/viewtopic.php?id=3181

Board footer