One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-24 14:48:55

KlauseAzirus
New User

How to install OHOL

I understand you have to buy the game which I'm planning to do, but I am getting a new PC soon so if I buy an account on my old PC how will I be able to install it on my new one?

#2 2018-07-24 15:12:26

TheRedBug

Re: How to install OHOL

Yes

STEW! STEWWWWW!!!

#3 2018-07-24 15:54:41

PunkyFickle

Make sure to keep your serial number somewhere, though. There is no Steam to remember it for you. It will be displayed on the confirmation e-mail and on your purchase confirmation and looks like XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.

#4 2021-04-17 09:25:16

Quoteifugly

PunkyFickle wrote:

Make sure to keep your serial number somewhere, though. There is no Steam to remember it for you. It will be displayed on the confirmation e-mail and on your purchase confirmation and looks like XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.

]

??? its on steam what are you talking about

Jesus called me and asked me about my car's extended warranty

#5 2021-04-18 11:54:26

Starknight_One

Quoteifugly wrote:
PunkyFickle wrote:

]

Dude. Seriously. Look at the date stamps on these posts. They're two and a half years old. The game has changed SIGNIFICANTLY since that time.

These posts are from before the game was on Steam. You're talking to someone who probably doesn't even play anymore.

Please pay attention and stop necroing threads to add irrelevancies.

#6 2021-04-18 17:06:00

sigmen4020

Starknight_One wrote:
Quoteifugly wrote:
PunkyFickle wrote:

]

Dude. Seriously. Look at the date stamps on these posts. They're two and a half years old. The game has changed SIGNIFICANTLY since that time.

These posts are from before the game was on Steam. You're talking to someone who probably doesn't even play anymore.

He’s trolling. He obviously already knows that it wasn’t on Steam back then. But the necroing behavior has been officially condoned by Jason, so this is deemed totally acceptable. Don’t expect the mods to do anything about it.

Last edited by sigmen4020 (2021-04-18 17:08:59)

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#7 2021-04-19 18:06:16

Morti

sigmen4020 wrote:
Starknight_One wrote:
Quoteifugly wrote:

]

He’s trolling. He obviously already knows that it wasn’t on Steam back then. But the necroing behavior has been officially condoned by Jason, so this is deemed totally acceptable. Don’t expect the mods to do anything about it.

I would even go so far as to encourage more of you to find fun and 'interesting' posts of the past to necro and comment on.
Let's make a game out of figuring out what it is that we really want to draw attention towards.

Board footer