One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-22 18:48:40

Aurora Aurora

The story of Frank, as told by Frank

I was born to a pretty pretty mommy, she had long pretty hair and sparkling eyes. But she dropped me at birth and when she saw how bloody I was she left in a panic. That's okay! My new daddy picked me up and made me happy again!

He was nice, he knew the king! I would lay puzzles with him! He would get mad when I ate the pieces, and then I would have to go to the pretty doctor lady to get them out of me. I want the pretty doctor lady to be my new mommy.

After a while daddy needed to work. He left me with the nice farmers and they told me useful advice, like to always water the bushes and that the dirt is not for eating! I farmed there for a loong time, almost a hundred years! I would say hello to daddy alot and he would say hi back, and then, and then we would go do something!

Like that one time on my 18th birthday where we met the horsie and I got to pet it and then it jumped and it was kinda scary but I was a brave boy so I didn't cry. Then daddy told me I was a big boy now and that I was going to have his pretty backpack. It had his pretty knife and the key to his space ship in it!

He said he was going to space and that he'd send a postcard from Mars! He said he was going to be back soon so I waited for him! And then i waited and waited and waited. And then I get sad because he wasn't home yet! But then this nice lady hugged me and said it takes a long time to get to mars and then she gave me a lollipop and it was okay again.

I was a really big boy now! 30 years old! The king had let me ride his horsie around so I did! That was all I did for a while. Then I met brother. He wasn't actually my brother but he was nice so I made him my brother! He was really nice to me and helped me get to the doctor lady whenever I fell down and got a booboo.

And then, and then! And then I got old! Just as old as daddy when he went to space! I wanted to go to space and meet him! So I did! I took my daddys space ship key and fleeeeew up up up! It said vroom vroom! And then I was in space, with my daddy.

The end!

Oh and here is my family tree! There is me, and then there above me is daddy saying he loves me lots and lots. And then theres is mommy and all my brothers and sisters that mommy didn't drop and daddy didn't love!
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=662446

Last edited by Aurora Aurora (2018-07-22 18:52:52)

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

Board footer